• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Fei

This actually looks like a pretty good trade for Boston. No idea why they want jones unless they are looking to flip him.

Why do the Bruins want 3rd overall?

USE THE THREE PICKS

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 14s15 seconds ago
Zdeno Chara and Patrice Bergeron and Tuukka Rask sitting in a bar, speaking none of the many languages they speak

:lol

Yawnier

Banned
Gonna be interesting to see what the bruins do... Might try to flip those picks for 3rd overall to grab Hanifish, but they can still get some really good players at 13, 14, and 15.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did we begin to dismantle the Bruins after last year's playoffs like we did to Washington in 2010? I'd like to pretend so.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins have 13,14,15? Damn...

Also, don't they, except Sanjuro, like Rask? Why get Martin? Maybe trading Rask for another pick?

13-14-15+Rask to Oil for 1st overall! (God I hope not)

Twitter

Milan Lucic just got the call that he is an L.A King: "I'm thrilled. Gives me another chance to win a cup."

puckballs.gif

Syrinx

Only if Arizona trades the pick
What if Toronto trades the 4th for 13th, 14th, 15th?

I think the idea is that others are also trying to move up to #3, so if they want Hanifin, that's where they have to go.

And if not, Toronto has been pretty open that Marner's their guy so they could just wait until our pick and trade with us.

Top Bottom