• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Samyy

I think the idea is that others are also trying to move up to #3, so if they want Hanifin, that's where they have to go.

And if not, Toronto has been pretty open that Marner's their guy so they could just wait until our pick and trade with us.

Well just in a situation where Arizona takes Strome, Leafs are on the clock

So has every Avs jersey since their inception. This is just par for the course.

Looks better than this at least.
Mark-Messier-postmediaprovince.jpg

zroid

Banned
LOOOOOCH

I don't think Boston did too badly there

edit: I hadn't heard about the salary retention. lololol. It's only one year though right?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh my god

Lucic to LA because WHY THE FUCK NOT

EVERYONE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND YOUR KNEES.... WELL... SHIT

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god

Lucic to LA because WHY THE FUCK NOT

EVERYONE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND YOUR KNEES.... WELL... SHIT
A Brown to the knee and a Lucic to the head...!

I thought LA was big on analytics as well. I didn't think Lucic had great numbers in those areas. Unless there's an Injurysi or a Dirtywick whereby you cause more injuries than you sustain?

Yawnier

Banned
Lol at this guy on sportsnet radio saying that the leafs should move the 4th overall pick for a roster player because of historically poor drafting history by the team and because the pick isn't a generational talent like McD/Eich, loooool. What a joke.

Top Bottom