• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

A goalie??

Chuck Gormley ‏@ChuckGormleyCSN 48s48 seconds ago
Hmmm. Holtby, Grubauer, Copley, Vanecek, Samsonov. That's a lot of goalies. #CapitalsTalk

Kg3J474.gif

Not the kind of trade I expected from the Leafs earlier today. Don't know what to think about this, I guess whoever they wanted was already picked, despite the off-the-board picks pushing the rest back. Or maybe because of that they feel they can pick later. . .

calder

Wow those konecny highlights were nice. Any team would be happy to have such a dynamic offensive player.

TAKE SPRONG PLS

zroid

Banned
Not the kind of trade I expected from the Leafs earlier today. Don't know what to think about this, I guess whoever they wanted was already picked, despite the off-the-board picks pushing the rest back. Or maybe because of that they feel they can pick later. . .

most likely a smart trade. they probably didn't feel strongly about anyone left on the board, and the probability of success anywhere in the 20s is roughly the same. sort of like a free pick.

Kylington, Sprong, Harkins; I'd be happy with any of these guys at 29 (especially the first two).

For sure, Kylington would be a nice consolation defenseman after the tough choice between Marner and Hanifin, while Sprong might be a sleeper pick with the amount of skill he has.

Top Bottom