• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

eyeless

@mirtle question is how much... I'm hearing 6x6 for Franson

@dstaples Stauffer and Garrioch expect Franson to sign with Leafs

halp
CfkGLYr.gif

Curufinwe

Sounds like a Hunwick deal isn't getting done, so he's going to free agency.

Rangers are going to be in need of a 7D. Chris Summers is pretty much the top of the depth chart right now, and that's probably not going to cut it.

Colaiacovo was good as a 7D for us last year.

zroid

Banned
You won't be fine in year 3-4, when were starting to compete and Franson still hasn't learned to play in his own zone.

Garroich is a bad source though.

Nah, I'm pretty high on Franny tbh. Statistically he's been one of the better D-men in the league for quite a while.

but again I don't know if it's a good fit at this moment in time

Pikma

Banned
Dillon contract is ridiculously fucking good. Vlasic/Dillon/Burns/Braun locked up as our top four is so fucking great. Now just need a reliable third pairing.

A first rounder for Jones seems fucking crazy.
Dillon is ridiculously fucking good, just like his contract.

Jblanks

Noooo
You really are from Hfboards :(((

Haha, I was actually a really big Franson fan when we made the playoffs; he was great in that series. But these last 2 years, he continually made too many mistakes - pinching way too much causing 2on1s, not reading the right play in the D zone,turnovers, etc.

Nah, I'm pretty high on Franny tbh. Statistically he's been one of the better D-men in the league for quite a while.

but again I don't know if it's a good fit at this moment in time

Don't get me wrong, I would take him at 3 years x 6mil, but 6 years is too long.

Foggy

Scuttlebutt is that Mark Letestu isn't going to be resigned :(

As long as his contract isnt absurd, he'll be well-liked wherever he ends up. Just about as good a center as you would want on the 4th line and penalty kill.

eyeless

i like franson but that's too much for too long, doesn't really make that much sense to me considering our situation

if it happens i'll just accept it tho and assume they know what they're doing wrt the cap, i'd take franson back for sentimental reasons

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago
Turns out Stephen Weiss didn't need waivers b/c modified NTC. 25 mins before deadline, hearing good chance buyout happens. #RedWings

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago
Turns out Stephen Weiss didn't need waivers b/c modified NTC. 25 mins before deadline, hearing good chance buyout happens. #RedWings

WAT

Edit: Mckenzie just reported as well. Wow.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 1m1 minute ago

Saad has been traded to CLB. as @reporterchris tweeted, Anisimov and Dano part of return.

Top Bottom