• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Wait......he wanted $6.5M????? Fuck that noise. Sign a bridge deal like everyone else does you greedy cocksucker.

buffalo-sabres-forward-ryan-oreilly.jpg

Who needs those?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yes, and YES. All these teams shit scared of their RFA's because they know the offer sheets were going to fucking rain down death tomorrow.

I'm seriously worried about Nyquist and an offer sheet, although I'd expect Detroit to match whatever is given.

Oh wait...

Holtby is an RFA and he isn't signed...

Kuznetsov is an RFA and he isn't signed...

Johansson is an RFA and I don't give a fuck about Johansson.

BUT HOLTS AND KUZY

Foggy

My brain's so scrambled right now. Hate to see Artie and Marko go but, sheeeeeeiiiiittttttttt it's Saad. Dreaming of a Atkinson-Johansen-Saad line...
Also, since Artie is gone, talks have resumed with Mark Letestu.

Once the sting wears off, just know Hawks-GAF that with Dano you get this

16207599233_9eb7c6be38_o.gif

ZeroGravity

Yes, and YES. All these teams shit scared of their RFA's because they know the offer sheets were going to fucking rain down death tomorrow.
Honestly it's about time. Screw the whole "code" that GMs have always had about not doing it. It's in the CBA for a reason.

Silexx

Funnily enough, Sens are in a pretty good position that they can basically dare other teams to send an offer sheet to their RFAs.

Jblanks

23 goals and he wants $6.5M? Bwahaha. He plays with Toews, Hossa, and Kane too.

Dano has potential, and Anisimov has one more year at $3.2M.

Bob McKenzieVerified account
‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Lewis Gross, agent for Brandon Saad, disputes that they asked for a 6-year deal. Won't say how many years but six wasn't discussed.

zroid

Banned
My brain's so scrambled right now. Hate to see Artie and Marko go but, sheeeeeeiiiiittttttttt it's Saad. Dreaming of a Atkinson-Johansen-Saad line...

Once the sting wears off, just know Hawks-GAF that with Dano you get this

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7606/16207599233_9eb7c6be38_o.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

It'll be Clarkson-Johansen-Saad are you're gonna like it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bob McKenzieVerified account
‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Lewis Gross, agent for Brandon Saad, disputes that they asked for a 6-year deal. Won't say how many years but six wasn't discussed.

this is Boston all over again, isn't it

START THE ASSASSINATION

iLLmAtlc

Holy crap what a blockbuster. This has been a throwback off season.

Seems like Columbus gave up a top prospect but Anisimov is an expiring contract and rumoured to be shopped for a while. They didn't have to give up any high picks and got a legitimate top line forward.

Top Bottom