• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Let's see if anybody tries to fuck us by offer sheeting Stepan or Miller.

That's really the extent of the excitement of UFA day for us this year. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Career 82-game NHL averages:
Matt Beleskey: 14G, 14A, 28PTS
David Clarkson: 17G, 13A, 30PTS
Bryan Bickell: 15G, 16A, 31PTS

tqHARym.png

I like Beleskey a lot and think he's a great player, but where the heck is all of this coming from? Is it because he had a good series against Calgary?

This is the same network that had Clarkson as the #1 free agent.

Also:

Jonathan Willis ‏@JonathanWillis 5m5 minutes ago
Career 82-game NHL averages:
Matt Beleskey: 14G, 14A, 28PTS
David Clarkson: 17G, 13A, 30PTS
Bryan Bickell: 15G, 16A, 31PTS

Edit: Godammit Red Man.

Beleskey as TSN's #2 ranked free agent :lol

Not a great year for free agent wingers, eh?

It's funny because no one paid attention to him over the years because he plays on the west coast. They give a cursory look at his stats on the team and in some series and he's now a phenomenal player.

I'll tell you what he is, a grinder with a good shot that scored more this year when his shots weren't high and wide. You'll get 10 goals, 10-20 assists, some hits and he can fight.

I agree but oddly enough I like him on the radio. Maybe it's because he always seems to be on with idiots so he kinda counterbalances their stupidity.

Also on the subject of annoying. I enjoy Hope Smoke for what he brings on twitter but deer lord can he be preachy.

The 'core' fan Twitter accounts are almost all terrible.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Will wait for one of the TSN guys to confirm. Will be sad to see Kessel leave the Leafs, the two went together like peanut butter and jelly :(

Top Bottom