• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hunwick? Who?

Hunwick to Leafs???? wat

Hunwick with the Maple Leafs, he's a great scapegoat LeafsGAF.

Hunwick was pretty great as our 7D this year (played in 55 games, so he had quite a bit of work for someone in that role), and the Rangers wanted him back. Bummed he's going. $1.2m is literally a 100% raise over his contract last season, though, so I can see why we didn't get a deal done.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Murray on Beauch: I got told they were going to the market early this morning. We discussed a few things, and it wasn’t going to work. [His agent] told me what he was going to get in free agency, and I couldn’t go anywhere near that. This morning he just said, “We’re going to the market,” and I said, “Oh okay.”

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

LMAOOO

He'll be bringing a lot of that while looking at this team playing from the Penalty Box.

Wouldn't have minded the Flyers signing Greiss for that deal. Hopefully, the deal for Neuvirth isn't too high. (At least, they're the frontrunners for him)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ferraro taking McGuire to the coals about the Habs signing Belesky, McGuire saying he thinks he can score 25 :lol shut the fuck up Pierre.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I enjoyed the "don't sign this guy then not put him on the top line, give him a chance to succeed. You're only as good as your linemates"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I forgot how bad this signing show is.

Beauchemin will be fine with the Avs. I guess Anaheim saved 500k per year with Bieksa insead of Beauch (and only paying Bieksa 2.6 this year)

He's still good. But I sometimes wonder if it was the effect of playing with Lindholm or maybe just playing withe each other.

Cake Boss

Banned
Should I be happy about this?

Better than Brendan Morrow.

A very good bottom 6 player that can drive possession and skates really well and really good on the PK. Oozes hockey sense.

The biggest knock on him is his lack of offensive production, more of a 4th liner than a 3rd line scoring winger.

And he's a bit small for a bottom line forward and can get knocked around a bit.

FSKuOgb.gif

ZeroGravity

Better than Brendan Morrow.

A very good bottom 6 player that can drive possession and skates really well and really good on the PK. Oozes hockey sense.

The biggest knock on him is his lack of offensive production, more of a 4th liner than a 3rd line scoring winger.
That's pretty much all we need and can afford lol

Beauchemin will be fine with the Avs. I guess Anaheim saved 500k per year with Bieksa insead of Beauch (and only paying Bieksa 2.6 this year)

He's still good. But I sometimes wonder if it was the effect of playing with Lindholm or maybe just playing withe each other.
Yeah I've heard that whole song and dance before. DSP a huge hit in Montreal.

Top Bottom