• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I cannot stand the idiocy of some Red Wings fans.

"I know how we can fix the team's major scoring problems. Trade Tatar, the only guy who could score in the most important playoff games last year!"

OMG

6KeJ0z3.gif

- kicking tires since 2009

David Pagnotta
‏@TheFourthPeriod
Penguins among teams to have expressed interest in Joel ward.

^
Alex Prewitt ‏@alex_prewitt 2m2 minutes ago
Alex Prewitt retweeted David Pagnotta
This is true. Boston, Montreal too, from what I've heard. Agent would only say six EC teams, incl. Caps.

Colorado gonna be in hard on Beauchemin according to Bobby Mac.

Also:

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m1 minute ago
No question there is interest in Kessel. Pitt remains intrigued, but I believe Babcock would prefer to coach him first to see what he has.

KESSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

@TSNBobMcKenzie said:
Things change fast on UFA Day. Now hearing SJ no longer a top contender for Paul Martin. But COL will be in hard on Francois Beauchemin.

We need to stay away from the older defensemen, holyshit.

Giggzy

I can't believe a team will be giving beleskey 5-7m a year. Idiot GMs need to stop inflating the market by giving guys like this that type of money.

Unless Toronto signs him. Then we can all laugh together.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everyone is in on every player E10000000000

Any GM who gives Belesky 5x5 + should be fired on the spot

Don't do it Bergevin, don't do it you son of a bitch

Cake Boss

Banned
I love how teams were just buying out shitty players just a day ago and now are they are ready to make the same mistakes.

Motherfuckers don't learn.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@jonasTSN1050 1m1 minute ago

Shanahan on Babcock at the draft: "I know that there are some players we have on our team that Mike wants to see."

More Shanahan on Babcock (1/2): "When I say there are certain players he wants to see...

Shanahan (2/2): "it’s not because he feels that the blueprint needs to change it’s...doing things in a very methodical, thorough way."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Every hour I'm expecting both stations to tell us how a Kessel deal could happen today and talks have picked up.

To lure in the fools!

yyzjohn

Banned
Leafs aren't giving out info. Remember the day they signed Babcock all the "insiders" said there was 0% chance he was coming to Leafs. Shanahan throwing out BS

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Right and those other teams will feed whatever info they want to lower the price
Probably, but it doesn't diminish the fact that they are talking to teams about him. Moving Kessel is a pretty complex deal, not surprising there's so much talk about it, and it may take a while.

Calamari41

41 > 38
How to become a trusted insider:

Start off with

1) "Wow, huge deal coming up with [team]... developing..."

If a big trade happens to go through within a few hours, choose

2a) "This is the one I was talking about!"

If nothing happens at all, choose

2b) "The deal fell through, I wish I could tell you more."

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How to become a trusted insider:

Start off with

1) "Wow, huge deal coming up with [team]... developing..."

If a big trade happens to go through within a few hours, choose

2a) "This is the one I was talking about!"

If nothing happens at all, choose

2b) "The deal fell through, I wish I could tell you more."

"I'm hearing ___________ is interested in __________."

Interest never has to go anywhere, so your bases are already covered.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I enjoy Bruce Arthur's tweets, but he's kind of annoying on TV

I agree but oddly enough I like him on the radio. Maybe it's because he always seems to be on with idiots so he kinda counterbalances their stupidity.

Also on the subject of annoying. I enjoy Hope Smoke for what he brings on twitter but deer lord can he be preachy.

Top Bottom