• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Socreges

Banned
1442124380253044002.gif
Need to see replay of his goals. Available in gif form?

Nice! Actually, the stamina thing is kind of a pain, which is why most people recommend you play on the easy difficulty. The game is just more fun when you're less restricted all the time.

D'oh! Well at least I wasn't too far along. On the bright side this is usually the sort of game I restart once I have a solid understanding of the longer term goals I'm working towards. So now I'm just out of the tutorial again. At least you can fast forward through most of the tutorial. Fun game! Nice pick up and play.

zroid

Banned
Need to see replay of his goals. Available in gif form?
I don't even get to watch Bundesliga often but I saw this as it happened. It was so epic. Poor Wolfsburg.
https://cdn.streamable.com/video/webm/9k7j.webm

D'oh! Well at least I wasn't too far along. On the bright side this is usually the sort of game I restart once I have a solid understanding of the longer term goals I'm working towards. So now I'm just out of the tutorial again. At least you can fast forward through most of the tutorial. Fun game! Nice pick up and play.

Haha, well that's good. I might pick it back up again myself, I played over 100 hours but stopped at around the end of year 2. Still plenty left to do.

By the way... gold linen cloth
$$$$$$$

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hate to be that guy who ruins a joke but what is this ho sang bombing about? >_>
Ahmed kid made a clock looking like a bomb
Ho-sang didnt set an alarm for the first day of training camp, was woken by hotel staff and immediately failed training camp

Buzzkill

eyeless

ValidTimelyBrontosaurus.gif

don't expect marner to kill it or anything in his first game against (presumably?) nhl competition but still this is all i wanted in life

too bad it's on at the same time as jays so i have to record it and watch after
as a leafs fan preseason games with prospects are the only games i can look forward to

Johnson deal isn't quite finalized yet, so no numbers. I want to know though! Dreger said it was a long term contract so there's that indicator at least. Johnson previously made a backhanded comment on O'Reilly saying he wasn't looking to make more than his market value, maybe he'll even take a hometown discount.

Top Bottom