• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

zroid

Banned
yeah i dunno

i came across this post on HF pens board "Netflix has been a beast this game. Consistent, reliable, smooth, in sync. It's beautiful to watch, really." but wasn't sure if joke or using netflix as a euphemism for "stream"
"Netflix" is actually a euphemism for "Kessel"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
it's just a nice reminder how good gardiner can be... he froze the hell out of price on that

just hope he can bring it in more than 20% of the games

purg3

slept with Malkin
Ahh so close, Kessel stopped on a breakaway after a perfect pass from Crosby. These dudes are going to tear it up this season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And that's the 6th PPG the Rangers have given up in just under 6 periods of play. Not promising for the newbies in that role. :D

But at least Bodie scores his second of the night, not to be outdone by Goatsebeer or whatever his name is.

I think Toronto is going to win the pre season Stanley Cup.

That's where we're a dynasty.

Anyway, Gardiner looking good so far along with Rielly, looking forward to seeing what they can do in the season. And for the future, Dermott has impressed me in every game I've seen him in since the draft.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
No seriously. Nylander should be in the NHL already. Same with McCarron.

Trade Eller already.

McCarron's Time is now

74961-aznbabystop.gif

Top Bottom