• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Curufinwe

Chara left tonight's game with a UBI and Seidenberg has a eight week back injury.

HextallGMOffice_1.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bruins could really use a great, young, D man to step up right now. Too bad there's not many around.

zroid

Banned
The NHL asked for tape of the Clarkson penalty since it wasn't televised

there's a good chance he will be suspended during pre-season... again

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
Kane accuser lawyer says new information is making him step away from representing her.

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
"I no longer have confidence in the manner and means how that bag came to my office." (paraphrase.)

WTF IS GOING ON!?!?

zroid

Banned
so... he maintains it's an authentic evidence bag, but thinks the mother was lying about how she obtained it

this is fucked beyond belief

Eric Macramalla ‏@EricOnSportsLaw 4m4 minutes ago
Accuser's (former) lawyer has stated he does not doubt the veracity of the claims of the alleged victim - he still seems to believes her

FUCK OFF BURA

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Flash and Wiese have shown some pretty good chemistry so far, he'd be just as a third line LW. Won't hurt the kids to spend another year in the AHL.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
wat is this shit. did he lie about authenticating it?

No it's authentic, apparently.

He just doesn't believe the course of events from the PD to the the mother to him was an ethical course of events and it was misrepresented.

Whether that means the mother lied, there was an action that caused that bag to come in their possession (bribe, favor, threat, theft) and/or someone else was found out to be involved that makes him want no part of it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rinaldo starts taking some runs at Gibbons and Skjei, Tanner Glass challenges him and drops the stick, Rinaldo scurries back to the bench.

Top Bottom