• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Samyy

wat is this shit. did he lie about authenticating it?

He says he has no doubt its the original bag but does not know how the mom got it thus is dropping the case.

Everything is fucked and this whole thing falls apart without us getting any answers

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rinaldo decides to take another run, this time at Tommy Hughes, and Tanner Glass jumps him.

EDIT: Linesman just tried to usher Rinaldo to the bench,Rinaldo took a swipe at him, inexplicably he gets nothing for that.

Pikma

Banned
Oh my fucking god what a fucking great season awaits the Dallas Stars.

Blues 4 - 0 Stars in the second period.

Someone take Lehtonen off our hands, please, I beg you, even Campbell looked better than this fucker.

#preseasonoverreaction

Reto Berra is going to play well enough to earn the backup role then go to shit.

Actually Flames just scored, there's hope for Picks yet.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Spooner ties it in the last minute by five holing Etem and Malcolm with the extra man on. So time for some OT!

That also came after AV chose not to use a timeout after an icing. Never too early to start stockpiling those timeouts. You never know when you might need them!

Larkin with a beautiful snipe that is waved off, lame.

Oh my fucking god what a fucking great season awaits the Dallas Stars.

Blues 4 - 0 Stars in the second period.

Someone take Lehtonen off our hands, please, I beg you, even Campbell looked better than this fucker.

#preseasonoverreaction

He used to be awesome too, what happened to him?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And somehow the Rangers got 5 men on the ice.

So now it's back to 3-on-3.

But both teams have 4 players on. What a mess. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This AGally line....

AGally and Eller are skating with so much confidence, it's beautiful

Foggy

Therrien will put DD at 1C at the first sign of trouble. Much like last year, we have the best goalie in the world, solid defense, and questionable offense.

Cam Atkinson is on a 3 year $3.5 million cap hit contract. Anyone comparable on D for a nice trade deadline swap?

Red_Man

Cam Atkinson is on a 3 year $3.5 million cap hit contract. Anyone comparable on D for a nice trade deadline swap?
Let me introduce you to defensive stalwart, Alexi Emelin!

Seriously though, I can see Bergevin trading Tinordi for a young forward prospect / player at this poin.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Late to the party, still crawling out of my hole.

https://twitter.com/jasonpht/status/647119944740638720

cpsiktlw8aa1qbzmluou.jpg

Brooklyn's arena designers fucked up.

Minor league teams in San Antonio, Indianapolis and Charlotte have just as messed up designs for hockey for their arenas as well.

The fact the Islanders are getting paid to play at Barclays says alt about the configuration.

And its 5-0 St. Louis. The hell's wrong with the prospects Stars?

Foggy

Let me introduce you to defensive stalwart, Alexi Emelin!

Seriously though, I can see Bergevin trading Tinordi for a young forward prospect / player at this poin.

I would hope for a bit more than just Tinordi, but it doesn't make my blood run cold like a rumor last year of an Anisimov/Emelin trade. The scuttlebutt is that Atkinson's extension was in anticipation of a trade later this year. I'd be surprised if Atkinson or Tyutin are still in Columbus after the trade deadline.

We'll give you Kindl, and Cleary.

Clarkson AND Cleary? We will combine their powers to create Clearkson.

Red_Man

Watching Condon is the complete opposite of watching Tokarski. I know he had a really good second half to his AHL season last year, but I have no idea who would want Tokarski.

Top Bottom