• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Montréal Stars of the CWHL were rebranded as the Canadiennes
Jersey looks really slick

CPstrcZXAAAeAE5.jpg

eyeless

if they bring nylander up it will be confusing to me as it goes against what they've previously said

i'll take nylander developing as a 1c on a winning marlies team and not wasting a year of elc on a tirefire team

let's not forget we'll be shit this year and next year at the very least so coming up now that's at least two years wasted on a hopeless team, if you really want to see nylander playing on a shit team you'll get that next year so nothing to worry about

zroid

Banned
if they bring nylander up it will be confusing to me as it goes against what they've previously said

i'll take nylander developing as a 1c on a winning marlies team and not wasting a year of elc on a tirefire team

let's not forget we'll be shit this year and next year at the very least so coming up now that's at least two years wasted on a hopeless team, if you really want to see nylander playing on a shit team you'll get that next year so nothing to worry about

TBH I don't mind him playing in the show this year, I don't think it will hurt his development or anything, as he's clearly talented enough. That said, you're right that he could use a year to develop as a centre in the A, since he hasn't played centre in North America yet.

But the main reason I'd rather him stay down is 'cause the Leafs already have a surplus of forwards either on contract or PTOs, and the more of them that play this year, the better chance of flipping more of them at the deadline.

Lol David Clarkson got kicked out of the BJ's game immediately with a knee-on-knee major.
l o l

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Upper-body injury for Chara; will not return tonight

I almost hope he's legitimately hurt for the hilarity that will ensue.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski is still shit, Subban - Markov looked awful there too.

Nice goal for Fleischman

Edit: Jesus Christ Tokarski..

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damnit why not change the goal song to L'Oreille damnit, come on.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bellemore decides to get his ass kicked at center ice, negating what was a rush with Rick Nash bearing down on goal.

That's a pretty quick way to convince AV to ditch you.

EDIT: Zucc draws a penalty which leads to a Kevin Hayes power play goal. Brady Skjei also got an assist on that one, so 2 points for Skjei tonight.

Top Bottom