• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Tonight I'm going to my first frat party in like 3 years.

All I want to do is stay home and watch hockey :(

EDIT: Dastardly what do you call those douchebags in Australia that nobody likes? The ones like American rednecks? There's a funny term for them. I want to ask the Aussie girl in my class what she thinks about them next time I see her.

Frat parties suck, you're making a mistake.

Quick

Banned
Tonight I'm going to my first frat party in like 3 years.

All I want to do is stay home and watch hockey :(

EDIT: Dastardly what do you call those douchebags in Australia that nobody likes? The ones like American rednecks? There's a funny term for them. I want to ask the Aussie girl in my class what she thinks about them next time I see her.

BOGANS!

right?

Yawnier

Banned
Ya the leafs or the Canucks won't be bad enough for Matthews. He will end up going to a team like Arizona or NJ, guaranteed

Samyy

Also people who haven't decided about which fantasy league they want to join please let me know
Right now I'm thinking we'll do the draft next weekend, want it as close to the start of the season so we can have a better idea about injuries and other stuff.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Also people who haven't decided about which fantasy league they want to join please let me know
Right now I'm thinking we'll do the draft next weekend, want it as close to the start of the season so we can have a better idea about injuries and other stuff.

I would've honestly preferred to have it before pre-season so there's a bit more "uncertainty" about how fit players are, but sure. What's the rosters like atm?

Samyy

I would've honestly preferred to have it before pre-season so there's a bit more "uncertainty" about how fit players are, but sure. What's the rosters like atm?

Right now I'm thinking it breaks down like this:

Rotissere: Me, Aidan, Red, Yawnier, Zod, Smiley90 (you!)
H2H: Me, Fubar, Zod, Lone_Prodigy, Silexx, Lamaroo
Waiting on: Pikma and ShinRPGamer to confirm their preferences

imBask

Banned
I was somewhat interested but we finally did one at work so i'll stick to that one instead, I got Tavares and Price so i'm all set

I hate how shows like Mad Men give you the impression that Americans know how to make decent ads, and then you watch actual ads and they're 99% cringeworthy.

(Australias ads are even worse, lots of yelling and flashy colors).

Calamari41

41 > 38
I hate how shows like Mad Men give you the impression that Americans know how to make decent ads, and then you watch actual ads and they're 99% cringeworthy.

(Australias ads are even worse, lots of yelling and flashy colors).

You dare say this in the presence of the new El Pollo Loco avocado tostadas?

Top Bottom