• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
New Weeknd track produced by Kanye

GMxuz.png

iLLmAtlc

Are any of you guys paranoid bout playing your consoles in the heat? I don't play my ps4 above 26c inside (78.8). The reports about the crappy thermal paste scare me. >_>

PS3 Idc because it'd be cheap to replace.

Oh you know I haven't listened to them in a long time!

Be warned: they're very prog nowadays. To me, it's an evolution. To the old breed it's betrayal.

Blackwater Park is so gud. SO GUD.

Liking the new Ghost also.

Blackwater Park is one of my favourite albums. So amazing.

And yes, new Ghost is just flat out fantastic. They're touring here next year. Yesss.

how can anyone enjoy this weather? "27°C Feels like 36"

this is so dumb, it's so hot god damnit

Hey fuckboys, it's 3 low and 14 high here. Trade me. I want to get back into running.

Only places I would live (in order of preference are)
4) Melbourne (I don't like the non-dense part of it but can't beat the stats)

*bogan voice* fuck off, we're full.

Opeth is great but if we are talking metal Pride of Sweden it had to be At the Gates.

Oh god I only saw them for the first time at Hellfest, and wow. Just wow.

I'm okay with this. I want to see how the world reacts. He'd also give the USA the hottest 1st lady of all time.

Literal idiocracy. It would be astounding. Yet somehow he'd still be better than Tony Abbott.

Marek vs. Wyshynski
Steve Dangle Podcast

Any Canucks fans need to get on "Really Good Show". 3 amateur comedians in Twitter (@boringasheck is one of them) with 2 Canucks fans and 1 Leafs fan. They're funny as hell and it's in young days still.

Ahhhhh my dick

Oh my gooodddd my titties are crying

LIS: Episode 3 spoilers

CHLOEEEE NOOOOOOOO

YOU WERE GONNA BE MY LESBIAN LOVER!!!

I KISSED YOU!!!

WHY MUST EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIESS ;_; ;_;

Game of motherfucking year. I don't give a fuck if the year ain't even done yet or I am not even finished it.

Never been this engaged in a story or game since RDR. This shit is hot fiyaaahhh for a walking simulator.

My dude. That's my reaction exactly.

Maybe you can still kiss her neck hole? What the hell is going on in this game? I'm so glad I could reverse killing Franks dog too. Also people are seriously into defacating on Chloe? It's kind of gross. Also everyone rorting on Step Fuck at the end there was pretty good. What's the bet he's gonna come back and be a hero or some shit? Took me ages to finish the last puzzle too. Got reeeeally sick of hearing "That's another for the swear jar Daaaaddd!"

Tonight, I play episode 4. Then wait like the rest of you plebs.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
looooooooooong video...

I think I have to play this game.

Yeah sorry it was just a direct recording of my play streaming session. It then gets archived directly into youtube. I have yet to figure out a way to have it automatically chopped into 15-minutes bite size videos within youtube :(

Heretic

Yeah sorry it was just a direct recording of my play streaming session. It then gets archived directly into youtube. I have yet to figure out a way to have it automatically chopped into 15-minutes bite size videos within youtube :(
Sorry! Not a complaint :)

Reviews aren't so glowing, but you guys have me intrigued.

Doing it episodically is smart. I won't pay $20 for a game I might not like, but have no problem dipping my feet in at $5.
Feel the same.

*accidental double post instead of edit*

i got an hour in and i think im gonna buy this

I think I have to play this game.

Doing it episodically is smart. I won't pay $20 for a game I might not like, but have no problem dipping my feet in at $5.

GREETINGS FUTURE CONVERTS.

Prepare to go "oh woah didn't see that coming" and "hey that's pretty cool" and "why am I so charmed by this whole environment and protagonist?".

Ducks have a new "Ducks Win!" gif to add to their collection:

lnEyozD.gif

Throw it in the rotation, fellas.

Wow, I lived in Vancouver for 2 years and had no idea there was a Richmond.

Definitely never used to get picked up at the Richmond Skytrain station to go play drop-in hockey.

RC

Banned
So I'm going to Calgary for a week. I'd meet up with some of Cowtown GAF, but I don't want to wind up naked on a park bench somewhere wearing a horse mask.

Tabris

So I'm going to Calgary for a week. I'd meet up with some of Cowtown GAF, but I don't want to wind up naked on a park bench somewhere wearing a horse mask.

You can watch cable TV though.

Wow, I lived in Vancouver for 2 years and had no idea there was a Richmond.

Definitely never used to get picked up at the Richmond Skytrain station to go play drop-in hockey.

477d804aba9afd948ed38a807fbdaa77.gif

Yup. it's not because of the outcome but the action itself, you'll see what I mean once you start it

Yep, now I know exactly what you mean.

Jesus fuck.

I'm sitting here having my own huge moral debate. I know where I lie on euthanasia, but the consequences could be dire? Could I be trialled as a murderer? I want to do anything for Chloe.

imBask

Banned
Top Bottom