• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Is Witcher 2/3 better on a controller or the mouse/keyboard? Finally getting around to 2 and the controls seem more appropriate for a controller.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I could really use that new XCom right about now, I wish it was coming out sooner. Taking a break from my relationship and just need to zone out for awhile.

M16qEgZ.gif

Sorry to hear bro, play some Witcher 3 if you haven't already.

Cake Boss

Banned
Defenseman Chris Phillips, who broke Daniel Alfredsson's record this past season when he suited up for his 1,179th game with the club, admitted he thought about hanging up his skates following offseason back surgery. But he's now hoping to be a full participant in training camp, and to be skating regular minutes come the regular season.

Angry-fans-calm-black-guy.gif

The black guy is Silexx.

Life is Strange EP 4:
I found Rachael! :D

... :eek: .... D:

Hey Victoria isn't so bad. She might be the ally I thought she would be.

It's not just me right? But... These designers really can't nail the whole "teen talk" thing, can they? "Peace out"? Are they being ironic?

Aaaand... HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING

FUCK I MEAN COME ON

Thank god the new GoT EP should be due to tide me over til EP 5 cod HOLY SHIT I CAN'T EVEN

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Life is Strange EP 4:
I found Rachael! :D

... :eek: .... D:

Hey Victoria isn't so bad. She might be the ally I thought she would be.

It's not just me right? But... These designers really can't nail the whole "teen talk" thing, can they? "Peace out"? Are they being ironic?

Aaaand... HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING

FUCK I MEAN COME ON

Thank god the new GoT EP should be due to tide me over til EP 5 cod HOLY SHIT I CAN'T EVEN

Yeah, the ending was crazy and the little teaser.

Top Bottom