• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

YAS

Also I thought Alyssa had a dumb muffled voice, but I only just noticed she's wearing braces.

Ep 3:
also I killed the fucking plant by watering it every day COME ON

EDIT: AUGH THAT EP 3 ENDING

If anyone but Opeth are the pride of Sweden then I don't want to live on this planet.

Oh you know I haven't listened to them in a long time!

my favorite metal album. .. why are you a Ducks fan?

Well, we both live in Orange County. Why are you not?

JK. Cool that we have something in common though. I came by a new In Flames music video and laughed at all the comments about how they've sold out because they just aren't the same anymore. (Why I still YouTube comments, Indont know) So I went back and listened to the old stuff to compare and reminisce.

keezy

Can't wait for Wings tickets to go on sale Monday.

Need to see my Stars on November 8th.

Calling it right now that the Wings don't make the playoffs.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I just want to put this out there. I'm glad Smiley is back !

Identical-Twins.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Welcome Back

Welcome back Smiley!

Welcome back, Smiley.

Corey Perry is a Good Ontario Kid, Josh Donaldson might as well be a Good Ontario Kid. Checks out, Creeper.

#QuickThought

Welcome back Smiley.

Apparently "Xboner" is a thing and we should feel bad for all nicknames

Cripes I thought the approval process was supposed to stop these guys

welcome back :) that sucks for it to have happened like that though :(

I just want to put this out there. I'm glad Smiley is back !

Identical-Twins.gif

hPwa8.gif

omg he's UNBANNED!

and he's a .. train conductor?

edit: wow, I really needed to read the previous page.

:lol

Now time to poison the liver!

Not gonna lie, I might actually be coming to Boston sometime December or January. What does one poison themselves with in Boston, aside from the Bruins?

Quick

Banned
Debilitating racism. You'll be right at home.

This is something I will always remember when I think of meeting Smiley in person, and we both bring this up here from time to time.

Our reaction to each other when someone dropped a racist remark at the Toronto meetup.

giphy.gif

Sanjuro

Not gonna lie, I might actually be coming to Boston sometime December or January. What does one poison themselves with in Boston, aside from the Bruins?

Depends on where you are really. There aren't a ton of places I seek out overall, more on what area you are in. I prefer dives and townie places, as I rather drink as cheap as possible until you are forced to pay more by location.

Tabris

I was in Boston for 3 months off and on for work. Stayed in this old warehouse section that's been converted recently. Near the convention centre. That area is really nice.

Did the following:

1) Walked around Harvard Campus - this was cool.
2) Walked around MIT Campus - wasn't as cool.
3) Walked around downtown specifically Fannuel Hall (cobbled streets and mediocre restaurants and shopping but was nice at Christmas), Newbury Street (classy shopping area), and North Area (a bunch of decent restaurants)
4) Went clubbing in downtown/North Area which was alright I guess.
5) Drove around Cambridge which was beautiful in winter. Nice house architecture.
6) Went to Patriots game (with shitty weather) which was good because they lost. The other fans definitely don't like you cheering against the Pats. If I was alone I may have felt intimidated. It was worth it for boo'ing Tom Brady directly though!
7) Went to Boston Celtics game. That was really fun as we had front row tickets. The statue of Bobby Orr outside was cool too.
8) A bunch of restaurants - best one I went to was Menton's (french).
9) Went drinking in Southie area once, didn't feel safe.

The culture in Boston is absolutely horrid though. It's a combination of intolerant, angry, and boring. I never experienced the first two directly but you can feel it there.

I could never live there.

Samyy

Why is the #6 overall pick from 2014 much worse than Detroit's #15 pick that same year ? Larkin is sitting at top 10, dammit.

Because Virtanen should never been picked at #6 in the first place

The #33, #17, #15, #11, #10, #9, #8 2014 picks are all above Virtanen

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
hPwa8.gif

:lol

Don't go to a game. They'll probably win.

I was in Boston for 3 months off and on for work. Stayed in this old warehouse section that's been converted recently. Near the convention centre. That area is really nice.

Did the following:

1) Walked around Harvard Campus - this was cool.
2) Walked around MIT Campus - wasn't as cool.
3) Walked around downtown specifically Fannuel Hall (cobbled streets and mediocre restaurants and shopping but was nice at Christmas), Newbury Street (classy shopping area), and North Area (a bunch of decent restaurants)
4) Went clubbing in downtown/North Area which was alright I guess.
5) Drove around Cambridge which was beautiful in winter. Nice house architecture.
6) Went to Patriots game (with shitty weather) which was good because they lost. The other fans definitely don't like you cheering against the Pats. If I was alone I may have felt intimidated. It was worth it for boo'ing Tom Brady directly though!
7) Went to Boston Celtics game. That was really fun as we had front row tickets. The statue of Bobby Orr outside was cool too.
8) A bunch of restaurants - best one I went to was Menton's (french).
9) Went drinking in Southie area once, didn't feel safe.

The culture in Boston is absolutely horrid though. It's a combination of intolerant, angry, and boring. I never experienced the first two directly but you can feel it there.

I could never live there.

Places Tabris would live:

Toronto
Boston

Why is the #6 overall pick from 2014 much worse than Detroit's #15 pick that same year ? Larkin is sitting at top 10, dammit.

Virtanen could end up a better player than Ehlers or Nylander, but the evidence so far has proved otherwise. Benning went for the local boy and a safer pick.

Merguson

Banned
Leafs poach European scout from the Oilers, ha-ha oh wait it's the Oilers, fuck.

In other news, just had wisdom teeth surgery. The next few days will not be fun.

calder

Yep. I like how he tries to balance out his own bias.

.... I also like that he included McCann and Cassels. 5 Canucks in the top 100 - I accept.

I like how it's a XLS so I can full screen it and it looks work related.

3 Jets in the top 25, 8 in the top 100, that's an alright list in my book too.

Tabris

Don't go to a game. They'll probably win.

Places Tabris would live:

Toronto
Boston

Only places I would live (in order of preference are):

1) Vancouver
2) Vienna (some family here)
3) Tokyo (loved it when i was there, everyone was so polite)
4) Melbourne (I don't like the non-dense part of it but can't beat the stats)
5) Stockholm (maybe Malmo also due to how easy it is to get to Copenhagen)
6) London
7) San Francisco
8) New York

imBask

Banned
Places I would live :

Montreal (current)
Vancouver
Toronto
maybe New York
maybe Milwaukee
maybe Minneapolis