• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
GREATEST. I mean, dethroning Greatest 2013 Nash was a feat I don't think I would have lived to see.

Ever.

Good, goooood.

x01AXk4.gif

Socreges

Banned
So Lucic is going to be a Canuck!

Or... OR:

(Impending) Free Agents are interested in playing everywhere. It's how they maximize leverage on the teams they're actually interested in.

Cindro

Adults still imply their lust of market-tested AAA female game characters in the year of our lord two and thousand and fif and teen? Huh. Joke's on everyone else though, because no woman (video game or otherwise) has ever topped OG Candy Kong:

latest

Quiet, fools

Good Lord, they straight up murdered that guy.

edit: And wow, the cop on the left sees another police car pulling up, so he 'takes cover', as if this was some kind of shootout.

Here's whose left in the Free Agency.

Cody Franson
Curtis Glencross
Brad Boyes
Lee Stempniak
Jiri Tlusty
Marek Zidlicky
Daniel Paille
Tim Gleason
Erik Cole
Daniel Cleary
There's Probably more than this. Franson still isn't signed I'm surprised.
Also

At least five teams contacted the Hawks once the Buffalo News first reported the investigation — which involves Kane and a woman at his Hamburg home — and said they’d be willing trade partners should the Hawks decide to cut ties with their superstar winger, according to a league source. The 26-year-old is entering the first year of a record-setting eight-year, $84-million contract.

Huh.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Who mentioned the market being down yesterday when it wasnt? Because it sure is today...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's whose left in the Free Agency.

Cody Franson
Curtis Glencross
Brad Boyes
Lee Stempniak
Jiri Tlusty
Marek Zidlicky
Daniel Paille
Tim Gleason
Erik Cole
Daniel Cleary
There's Probably more than this. Franson still isn't signed I'm surprised.
James Sheppard is still unsigned, too, unless I missed it.

Kinda surprised guys like Boyes, Stempniak, and Tlusty haven't landed somewhere.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It was down both days, very exciting times. The last two or three weeks have been great for my dollar cost average.

I wish I had some spare money to invest right now, but it's already all either invested or spent for my upcoming vacation :(

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wish I had some spare money to invest right now, but it's already all either invested or spent for my upcoming vacation :(

I'm in the fortunate position to be able to invest regularly, 401(k) style, out of my weekly paycheck. That plus the fact that I kept these planned deductions mostly liquid in the weeks before the recent mini-crash means that I am able to ramp up my investing during this volatility. I'm either going to ride a crash straight to hell, buying the whole way down, or things will stabilize and continue to grow and my average buy will ramp back down to normal levels.

Top Bottom