• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

calder

I kinda want that monster Stanley at 22. The Jets could use some future depth at LHD in a couple of years, and he's a bit of a project (like most defencemen) but for a late first rounder that's to be expected.

on3hzHM.png

If his offensive game improves even a little he'd be a damn solid second pairing dman.

I kinda want that monster Stanley at 22. The Jets could use some future depth at LHD in a couple of years, and he's a bit of a project (like most defencemen) but for a late first rounder that's to be expected.

on3hzHM.png

If his offensive game improves even a little he'd be a damn solid second pairing dman.

He looks 30

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre McGuire this morning. "Randy Carlyle is a good coach, he got the leafs to the playoffs with a bad roster, Babcock couldn't last year"

Ayyyy

Pikma

Banned
Tidal is the fucking worst

But I am not a big fan of any of the streaming services. I may budge and get apple music though
Agreed

I've always used Spotify and while it isn't anything special I've never found a legit reason to move to any other service

imBask

Banned
Agreed

I've always used Spotify and while it isn't anything special I've never found a legit reason to move to any other service

there's a 10 000 limit to what you can save in your library and there's no good justification for it, that shit fills up incredibly fast when you listen to albums

calder

Agreed

I enjoyed Spotify but for some weird reason they didn't/don't have a family plan in Canada so when Apple Music started we switched to that. I really like both services, but there are definitely a few areas where Spotify still has Apple Music beat to hell.

Hopefully the coming AM update adds some features and simplifies things - they way they are de-emphasizing Connect is a good start, that was a waste of space in the app and on the service that basically no one uses. For someone like me with a lot of Apple devices though Apple Music is obviously extra convenient.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

on3hzHM.png

Jarred Tinordi 2.0

calder

Jarred Tinordi 2.0

What?! They have nothing in common other than being left shooting dmen who are 6'6" with limited offensive upside and questions about their ability to play with the puck and... oh shit.

Uh, well at least Stanley hasn't failed a drug test yet? Ah fuck it... *checks prospect rankings for another LHD in the late first round*

Quick

Banned

But I am not a big fan of any of the streaming services. I may budge and get apple music though

Tidal is God's mistake.

Agreed

I haven't used iTunes all that much since getting Spotify a couple of years ago, outside of putting stuff in my iPad.

there's a 10 000 limit to what you can save in your library and there's no good justification for it, that shit fills up incredibly fast when you listen to albums

I haven't hit the save limit on Spotify (yet). Then again, I just stream everything or I have my iPod Touch with saved music anyway.

I have been thinking about jumping to Apple Music, but I haven't found any reason to jump off Spotify yet.

Pierre McGuire this morning. "Randy Carlyle is a good coach, he got the leafs to the playoffs with a bad roster, Babcock couldn't last year"

Ayyyy

Seems like Pierre hates the current Leafs management.

OfAS9Ni.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I have Apple Music and I love it. It's cheap, easy to use, lots of variety and they're getting a lot of "exclusives" as stupid as it is for music, it's a reality.

This is just one set of rankings.

And besides, I'm not sold on BCHL alumni "Heart and Soul" Tyler Jost.
I haven't followed this draft class at all, ready for whatever. In Timmins we trust.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Been using Zune Music, Aka Xbox Music aka Groove Music for 5 or so years now. Big fan of music subscription services (been into them before Spotify and Apple made them cool).

Line_HTX

Tidal looks and sounds like complete shit. Plus, it's probably garbage anyway because Kanye repped it.

I wish all the trance DJs' twitter accounts don't have Tidal in their links.

Yeah I just buy pretty much all my music but apple music seems like it would be pretty easy to just add on for stuff that I don't want the physical copy of. Since I buy most my shit on vinyl and they normally come with download codes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tidal looks and sounds like complete shit. Plus, it's probably garbage anyway because Kanye repped it.

I wish all the trance DJs' twitter accounts don't have Tidal in their links.
Out of all the services Tidal actually has the best sound quality, it's everything else about it that's shit.

Curufinwe

on3hzHM.png

I'd be more worried about his skating than his offense.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Been using Zune Music, Aka Xbox Music aka Groove Music for 5 or so years now. Big fan of music subscription services (been into them before Spotify and Apple made them cool).

Did they send you weekly phonograph cylinders back in the day or what?

Foggy

Jackets should select Pullyarvi. I think. Probably.

Friedman keeps floating this idea that the Jackets could trade down and get Logan Brown to address center depth. Just the thought of it is giving me indigestion.

Syrinx

Keep thinking Canes might have to trade up to get themselves one of Jost/Keller/Brown/McLeod. They certainly have the picks to pull it off but I'd really prefer if one just fell to them.

I have a hard time comprehending this and believing it to be real

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1226192

this shit is a reason why gaming is being ruined for me. I shouldn't let it do that but being a part of here and other forums and all the incendiary bullshit that happens is fucking unbelievable. People take video games way too fucking seriously.

so i totally misunderstood your post, my point still sadly stands but I mean I wouldn't put it past the gaming community especially one that largely hates Kotaku to actually send a legit threat.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I can skate but I have no idea how to stop, I'm gonna crush you all

You're like me!

Lucio is great when you get someone that really knows how to use him.

I want that hockey skin so bad, I should learn how to play him effectively at some point.

That hockey skin will be mine.

I've been maining Lucio. My damage/aiming could better but my healing is usually pretty decent. Overall, I'm happy with how I'm doing with him considering this is only the second FPS multiplayer I've ever played and I only have about 6 hours played.

Junkrat is the other one I've been trying to learn.

Pikma

Banned
I enjoyed Spotify but for some weird reason they didn't/don't have a family plan in Canada so when Apple Music started we switched to that. I really like both services, but there are definitely a few areas where Spotify still has Apple Music beat to hell.

Hopefully the coming AM update adds some features and simplifies things - they way they are de-emphasizing Connect is a good start, that was a waste of space in the app and on the service that basically no one uses. For someone like me with a lot of Apple devices though Apple Music is obviously extra convenient.
What the fuck? Why wouldn't they offer a family plan in Canada yet? Even Spain has it, I got a notification the other day "4 personas por 14.99€"

Yawnier

Banned

on3hzHM.png

Stanley kind of scares me. I'd be so wary of taking him before the mid 2nd round.

Top Bottom