• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
A blog post on hockeybuzz (yeah I know) about the fith anniversary of the Jets return today. Good read, love seeing the youtube clips again.

Still a bit disappointed I was in Texas when the news first started breaking and on the road when it actually happened, feel like I missed out on some fun times.

I was at work when the announcement was made that Atlanta had relocated to Winnipeg, and I was catching up on it when I got home. That was cool.

Also the subtle announcement of the Jets name at the draft.

It's pretty hot today.

The Dog Days of Summer have just begun

24C in Toronto right now. Bless it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was at work when the announcement was made that Atlanta had relocated to Winnipeg, and I was catching up on it when I got home. That was cool.

Also the subtle announcement of the Jets name at the draft.

24C in Toronto right now. Bless it.

forecast for sunday here is 32C

i'm taking crazy pills

I remember being surprised by the relocation - it seemed to come out of nowhere. I'd heard that there were ownership issues in Atlanta, but I figured the league would be fighting tooth and nail to remain in that market.

Curufinwe

Bye bye Bumberger.

On Top 10 NHL Contract Buyout Candidates …

Lyle Richards of Bleacher Report: The buyout period starts on June 15th, or 48 hours after the Stanley Cup Final is over. Richards lists the top 10 players that could be bought out.

Bryan Bickell – Chicago Blackhawks – one year, $4.5 million salary.
2. Dave Bolland – Florida Panthers – three years, $16.5 million in salary.
3. Alex Burrows – Vancouver Canucks – one year, $3 million salary.
4. R.J. Umberger – Philadelphia Flyers – one year, $4.5 million salary.
5. Thomas Vanek – Minnesota Wild – one year, $7.5 million salary.
6. Eric Nystrom – Nashville Predators – one year, $3 million salary.
7. Dennis Wideman – Calgary Flames – one year, $6 million salary.
8. Kari Lehtonen or Antti Niemi – Dallas Stars – Lethonen two years, $11 million salary. Niemi – two years, $9 million salary.
9. Fedor Tyutin – Columbus Blue Jackets – two years, $8.75 million in salary.
10. Reto Berra – Colorado Avalanche – one year, $1.5 million salary.

zroid

Banned
YES BOB

81f1ffe909ac4ed8aa732d2d38e9bc7f.png

Quick

Banned
Smelly, Kat, Dstrdl, I finished Life is Strange Episode 3 - what in the fuck.

I feel like this game, despite the choices made, are going to have the same ending or outcome. Still a good experience so far though.

I was in the flashback at the end, and with Chloe's dad trying to find his keys. I hid the keys but he found it, and the game forced me to rewind to try again. In a way, I was kind of hoping the game would allow for an alternate continuation from that point, but episode 4 looks like it's going to be intense.

Smiley90

I feel like this game, despite the choices made, are going to have the same ending or outcome. Still a good experience so far though.

I was in the flashback at the end, and with Chloe's dad trying to find his keys. I hid the keys but he found it, and the game forced me to rewind to try again. In a way, I was kind of hoping the game would allow for an alternate continuation from that point, but episode 4 looks like it's going to be intense.

YOU'RE IN BALLS DEEP NOW

end of act 2 is where the game really picks up and from then on it's all rollercoaster feels

end of act 3 is amazing. i did NOT in a million years see it coming and was like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

not commenting on any ending stuff until you're fully done

Quick

Banned
YOU'RE IN BALLS DEEP NOW

end of act 2 is where the game really picks up and from then on it's all rollercoaster feels

end of act 3 is amazing. i did NOT in a million years see it coming and was like NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

not commenting on any ending stuff until you're fully done

That episode 3 ending tho...

Carlton-Slides-on-Floor.gif

He gave Kinda Funny a non-opulent tip of only $5 today on Colin and Greg Live. Surely someone of his opulence could afford a tip of $100 every day.

Pikma

Banned

I was one of the first LiS ambassadors in this beautiful community, why do you ignore me ;_;

that shit will keep getting better and better until the end, enjoy the ride!

calder

where do you go in Texas?
Just the metroplex. In laws used to live in Keller and now live in... fort Richland hills or something? Beats me, way too many fucking little cities there to keep track of. I usually go every second Christmas, I was there in summer once never again holy shit.

I kinda want to see Houston or somewhere other than DFW but that'll never happen.

Merguson

Banned
I guess I should buy Life is Strange one day.

EDIT: No wait, I already have it on Steam. I'll play it after I finish this Shadow of Mordor game.

Just the metroplex. In laws used to live in Keller and now live in... fort Richland hills or something? Beats me, way too many fucking little cities there to keep track of. I usually go every second Christmas, I was there in summer once never again holy shit.

I kinda want to see Houston or somewhere other than DFW but that'll never happen.

Ah got ya. Yeah DFW is more conservative than Houston is. Now Houston is still quite conservative especially in the suburbs but I live here in Houston and it is actually a really cool city. Gets hot as hell during the summer but a cool city nonetheless. A ton to do here just not downtown.

But if you ever get the chance you should check it out at least once. Houston is also massive and sprawling.

Also I just noticed a facebook like and share button at the bottom of the pages now on GAF. When did this start?

Smiley90

I've been to Texas

I had a connection at DFW once

does that count? I'm not going to actually step foot into texas, I don't wanna get shot

Top Bottom