• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Pikma

Banned
Shipping costed a fortune and it took weeks to get it by rail car.

Actually posted from my Microsoft Lumia 950XL running Windowz 10 Mobile.
Browsing GAF on a mobile phone lol, that's so 1940s SCHUEY

*Posted from my General Electric Dishwasher*

imBask

Banned
I used to like you man, first Pusha, now Timmins? I feel so betrayed.

Pusha T is better than Timmins, if that's any help

i'm just done with pretty much everything GOOD music, not my jam anymore. I didn't even listen to the latest Kanye record, and I was the biggest Kanye fan a couple of years ago

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I kinda want the Sens to get Ass Nylander just so I can get more of Cake Boss shitting on William Nylander and bigging up Ass.

F the haters I love it!

Yawnier

Banned
A Canuck (Pedan) said McCann was the only guy he couldn't get along with and he acted like a "lonely star". >_>

More details here. Bartkowski's mom saying everyone was wonderful besides that little 19 year old is also afforded some weight:

http://www.vancourier.com/pass-it-t...-like-lonely-star-says-andrey-pedan-1.2266811

I always find it funny when players talk to the media in their home country (in europe) and probably never expect the north american media or even anybody in particular to get a hold of it and translate it to english. It seems to happen always like once a year.

eyeless

Yeah it will keep me up at night dawg.
aKnziaY.jpg

It sounds pretty amazing, but I'd wager not amazing enough to derail a thread about death threats. Probably a good idea.

Nope. Maybe as a PM or some other random thread or something. Which is why I only replied once to him when he said that and I said no more. Hell, I think I created a monster (in terms of where the thread has gone) without meaning or trying to.

Quick

Banned
It's been three years since The Office's series finale. Damn.

I'm not ready for a re-watch of the series, but I'm planning on this at some point.

Fiancee and I blew through the Office a few months back. took a grand total of about 2-3 months to get through all of it. Pretty darn good show.

But Peaky Blinders doe. Now that right there is a damn good show.

Dudes I watch through the Office like once a month. It's a damn sickness. I stop after season 6 though.

But I have watched it so much I watch it while doing other things

Fiancee and I blew through the Office a few months back. took a grand total of about 2-3 months to get through all of it. Pretty darn good show.

But Peaky Blinders doe. Now that right there is a damn good show.

YESSSS Peaky Blinders is so good. Been watching season 3 now. So glad it got renewed for 2 more.

Razorskin

----- ------
Dudes I watch through the Office like once a month. It's a damn sickness. I stop after season 6 though.

But I have watched it so much I watch it while doing other things

YESSSS Peaky Blinders is so good. Been watching season 3 now. So glad it got renewed for 2 more.

But how many times have you gone through Parks and Rec?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've watched every episode of Scrubs like 5-6 times, that's by far the most of any show for me.

I think the only other show I've seen each episode more than once is West Wing.

Top Bottom