• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
So youd be ok with the Habs logo being replaced with a tim hortons logo?

Fuck that.

nah, it would definitely suck, but like somehow soccer makes it work and most of them look pretty good so it's not impossible... I'd take that over what european hockey has, but preferably I would take neither

EDIT : ~giggle~

nah, it would definitely suck, but like somehow soccer makes it work and most of them look pretty good so it's not impossible... I'd take that over what european hockey has, but preferably I would take neither

EDIT : ~giggle~

Yeah I think soccer makes them look good. Maybe it's because I am desensitized to them but I find soccer shirts without the sponsor to look odd ~giggle~

zroid

Banned
5ee053d74f174356bfad296d429b1ea7.png

It's nice to have duel franchises like that to rotate out and combat franchise fatigue.

Grand Theft Auto/Red Dead

Elder Scrolls/Fallout

Yawnier

Banned
Oh, so you do want a remaster...

Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg

Haha

I never played Revolver so I can't say much about it. To Redemption though I would have to think they would do a prequel instead of a sequel since Redemption already took place towards the very end of the Wild West era

imBask

Banned
Only GTA better than RDR was San Andreas

San Andreas, 5, and arguably Vice City and 4

4 and 5 get a lot of shit for games that sold like 25M and 60M copies... 4 had it's problem but it was a damn great game overall and 5 was REALLY good! Hating on Rockstar is the new cool

~giggle~

Marvie_3

Banned
San Andreas, 5, and arguably Vice City and 4

4 and 5 get a lot of shit for games that sold like 25M and 60M copies... 4 had it's problem but it was a damn great game overall and 5 was REALLY good! Hating on Rockstar is the new cool

~giggle~
Vice City was fine but it felt more like an expansion. Soundtrack was the best part.

4 was a janky mess with some great moments like the bank robbery.

5 had great gameplay but the story and all but a few characters were awful.

Quick

Banned
I went back and tried GTA IV before V came out and that game has not aged well at all. Everything feels bad.

I managed to finish GTA IV again last year, but The Lost and Damned really makes the janky vehicle mechanics of the main game very noticeable.

Ballad of Gay Tony was a lot better, but I got burnt out of GTA IV in general before finishing it.

Syrinx

Since the cap isn't changing, what teams are fucked going into this offseason.

Pittsburgh and Chicago I can figure, but who else?

Top Bottom