• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Razorskin

----- ------

ZU8ci0B.png

https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/738508579754418176

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=884824

Solo

Muller back on the Habs bench YESSSSSS

Our special teams were the best in the league when he was running them for 4 seasons. So happy he's back - really, he should replace MT.

zroid

Banned
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Solo

Crazy that 23 years later, Muller remains the most recent Stanley Cup winning goal scorer for a Canadian team.

Solo

Yeah, I'm convinced that Muller is to the Habs and Therrien what Crawford is to Ottawa and Boucher. Contingency plan on the bench. I like it a lot. Hopefully the Habs stink up October and Muller is HC by November.

Yep if anyone in the organization has a brain he'll run the PP. It would be nice to have real PP lines again too instead of MT just rolling his normal lines instead of putting his 5 best offensive threats out there.

But what does an Associate Coach do? Will he run the PP?

RC

Banned
I really like the Panthers new look, great upgrade from the old one. Of course it would be a lot better if they didn't have the numbers on the shoulders or that weird side logo.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw the news about Muller, fantastic! Just wish we could completely get rid of Therroen. Guess this will have to do.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just saw the news about Muller, fantastic! Just wish we could completely get rid of Therroen. Guess this will have to do.
This seems to be as good as it could have gotten, I'd rather Muller than Boucher anyways. This is a huge hire, and really sets the tone for Therrien.

I didn't actually think they would do this, I'm shocked.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
This seems to be as good as it could have gotten, I'd rather Muller than Boucher anyways. This is a huge hire, and really sets the tone for Therrien.

I didn't actually think they would do this, I'm shocked.

Yup. Now let's hope they can do some good things at the draft.

Now to get another Habs Great to come home.No I'm not talking about Roy.

I wouldn't mind if MB went down to San Jose and asked Larry Robinson to come back to Montreal, if he wants to that is.

So Muller wouldn't accept a one year deal so he bounced.

Then it looks like Mike Yeo is stepping in and is likely going to be brought in as an assistant with the promise of being promoted next season. Kinda cool.

Top Bottom