• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Curufinwe

Neuvirth is apparently dating the sister of Radko Gudas, Karolina Gudasová.

544198-top_foto1-unah2.jpg
2084009_gudas-gudasova.jpg

Montreal has signed Andrighetto to a one year deal.

Sounds like this is "prove me" deal. I hope he has a good season next year to garner a good contract

Smelly, your team looked out of sorts in the 2nd half.

If Messi ran 'ard, and kicked like Ryan Shawcross, maybe Argentina could win a World Cup. No bottle in the lad, sadly.

I hope Argentina loses. I just find his inability to win a major tourney with his country to be hilarious

Quick

Banned
Im not sure if you are joking or if you are the english version of Cherry.

England already has enough English versions of Cherry TBH

LOOK AT 'EM PAKIS SITTIN' ON THE STANDS, YEAH? THEY'RE GONNA RUIN THIS GAME, YEAH? LOOK AT 'EM SITTIN' THERE AN' NOT EVEN DOIN' ANYTHIN' - NOW LOOK AT THESE GOOD ENGLISH LADS WITH THEIR OVERWHELMIN' SPIRIT THROWIN' BANANAS, BOTTLES, AN' FLARES ON THE PITCH, YEAH? OHHHHH BOY, WE NEED MORE OF 'EM GOOD ENGLISH LADS, YEAH?

LOOK AT 'EM PAKIS SITTIN' ON THE STANDS, YEAH? THEY'RE GONNA RUIN THIS GAME, YEAH? LOOK AT 'EM SITTIN' THERE AN' NOT EVEN DOIN' ANYTHIN' - NOW LOOK AT THESE GOOD ENGLISH LADS WITH THEIR OVERWHELMIN' SPIRIT THROWIN' BANANAS, BOTTLES, AN' FLARES ON THE PITCH, YEAH? OHHHHH BOY, WE NEED MORE OF 'EM GOOD ENGLISH LADS, YEAH?
A+

Cake Boss

Banned

Your best one.

LOL

It's usually Eastern and Southern Europe that feature the banana throwing and racism stupidity.

Also, fans are rioting in Marseille. Some very disturbing videos. It seems like it was Russian fans who started attacking English fans, though there are reports that local 'youths' have joined in.

It's usually Eastern and Southern Europe that feature the banana throwing and racism stupidity.

Also, fans are rioting in Marseille. Some very disturbing videos. It seems like it was Russian fans who started attacking English fans, though there are reports that local 'youths' have joined in.

I can't say I'm surprised. Ultras for any country are hooligans. Just depends to how much of a degree.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I thought last night the news were that English fans were rioting - though that was obv early reports.

Go Wales!

Wales-England will be fun.

zroid

Banned
I saw a report that someone in Marseilles threw a handful of their own feces at a police officer

so... yup

note: it was probably fake :lol

Nice, are you there for the Euro or something? I'm thinking about going to a couple games with some friends, maybe next week.

That would be cool. I've always wanted to go to a Euro or world Cup game.

I think I'll be able to go to a semi of the Copa America here in Houston

Top Bottom