• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

CksPLpLWEAAEkR4.jpg

Wut?

I don't want to live in this planet anymore ;_;

Karlsson being a Nordique.... Hmmmm

Nice, are you there for the Euro or something? I'm thinking about going to a couple games with some friends, maybe next week.
Yep, I am in Paris for Sweden - Ireland, but I am supposed to get My ticket on monday. Wont feel safe until I have it in my hand.

Do you guys have tickets?

calder

I thought England was going to win one to make their future bedshitting hurt even more, but nah they'll stick with the tried and true fail from the start strategy.

The goalkeeping has been disappointing in this tourney so far.

Give me Neuer and Buffon already.

Lloris put in a good match yesterday though. Sommer was good too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I actually think Qatar is going to be rather tame much to my dismay. It shouldn't be hosted there but I think it will go off without a hitch

All 32 teams are going to effectively be hosted in one city. The World Cup Final is scheduled to be played in a city that does not yet exist. It's going to be a trainwreck.

I don't. I honestly expect things to be worse in Qatar than Russia.

I am curious how many players are going to boycott if any

All 32 teams are going to effectively be hosted in one city. The World Cup Final is scheduled to be played in a city that does not yet exist. It's going to be a trainwreck.

This is a good point but at the same time I feel like in the end it will get worked out since FIFA won't let it fail.

I am curious how many players are going to boycott if any

This is a good point but at the same time I feel like in the end it will get worked out since FIFA won't let it fail.

When your tournament's bid hinges on the invention of a Air Conditioning machine that's not yet invented, it's fair to say that it's going to be a train-wreck in the making.

When your tournament's bid hinges on the invention of a Air Conditioning machine that's not yet invented, it's fair to say that it's going to be a train-wreck in the making.

Yeah I forgot about how much was non-existent but I have remembered how many Nepali workers are dying trying to build these fucking stadiums.

I am so fucking excited for these next 2 days. It feels like Christmas Eve

Yeah I forgot about how much was non-existent but I have remembered how many Nepali workers are dying trying to build these fucking stadiums.

I am so fucking excited for these next 2 days. It feels like Christmas Eve

I'm excited too, despite Italy's squad being the worst in the years. If only I didn't have my final this week.

I'm excited too, despite Italy's squad being the worst in the years. If only I didn't have my final this week.

I was not only talking about Euros but E3 conferences!!!

Gonna be great though. I think Italy has a decent enough shot though. It is one of the more open tourneys in awhile

Pikma

Banned
Yep, I am in Paris for Sweden - Ireland, but I am supposed to get My ticket on monday. Wont feel safe until I have it in my hand.

Do you guys have tickets?
Nope not yet, we're supposed to sort that out tomorrow, Portugal vs Austria sounds like the safest bet so far

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For some Hockey news ;

Minnesota......?

Almost certainly. That said, you're going to get a lot of "Rangers and ________ discussing potential trade" stories for the next month or so.

So long as they move it to winter to half the players don't die on heat exhaustion.

It already has been moved. The 2022 World Cup Final is scheduled to be played one week before Christmas.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is Jimmy Murphy a Bad source?

I didn't know, sorry.
He's just a random Bruins beat writer who always puts out random shit that never proves to be true, basically a Boston Eklund. Not to mention this "Rumour" he's putting out has already been out there for weeks now and is in no way specific.

The goalkeeping has been disappointing in this tourney so far.

Give me Neuer and Buffon already.

Lloris put in a good match yesterday though. Sommer was good too.
Akinfeev cheated on the goal but made it up over and over again.

I wonder what kind of perks that made him stay in Russia over the years.

Curufinwe

When I used to play PES seriously in the PS2/Xbox era these big football tournaments were so much fun. They'd always be updated Option files with all the teams and players, and after watching the games I'd spend hours trying to score great goals using the actual lineups.

The last few versions of PES aren't bad, but it's not the same, and all the bad years killed the community. It's a real shame.

Top Bottom