• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Syrinx

Assuming the Stepan to Wild rumblings are true (seems skepticism is deserved based on what Red_Man said), would Dumba be the key piece going to the Rangers?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Assuming the Stepan to Wild rumblings are true (seems skepticism is deserved based on what Red_Man said), would Dumba be the key piece going to the Rangers?

What little vaguely credible information I've heard has included Brodin as the main piece the Rangers are interested in. That was as of a couple weeks ago now already, though. There hasn't been much aside from a few vague whispers.

Foggy

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKE ERIE MONSTERS CHAMPS WITH 2 SECONDS LEFT IN OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was Bjorkstrand with the winner! His 6th GWG of the playoffs. What a beast.

Foggy

In other hockey news, Hartnell has removed some teams from his NMC, so it's even more likely he gets moved this offseason.

Foggy

Could we have him....?

Emelin for Hartnell sounds fair to me

He would be a good winger for Plekanec

With Jarmo talking they want to grab more picks, I'm guessing it'll be for picks and/or maybe a prospect. Probably a cap dump kind of move. Which sucks because he's one of the better players that carry a high price tag on the team.

Edit: Unless he suddenly gets very old, I think MTL would love him. He's still producing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He's seriously underrated, but I guess you could say that for most classes seeing as every one feels like every team needs 2-3 Hanzos / Genjis / Widowmakers

I play on PS4 so the meta is a bit different (snipers on consoles are much more difficult hence rare)

Here it's Bastions&Torbjorns all game because they take no fucking skill to play and turrets have perfect accuracy.

Winston is fun tho.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I got 2 legendary skins for the two classes I never play, Mako for Roadhog & Scarecrow for Junkrat =/

I play on PS4 so the meta is a bit different (snipers on consoles are much more difficult hence rare)

Here it's Bastions&Torbjorns all game because they take no fucking skill to play and turrets have perfect accuracy.

Winston is fun tho.
I don't mind those because they can be really effective if used properly, the problem is when people refuse to change their class so you end up on a team with 3 Torbs or 3 Hanzos. People don't understand or care about team balance.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
For those of us Overwatching:

I am the 450th Winston on the NA leaderboard. Get on my level.

Last I checked I was 7000th something Lucio.

Hey, Torbs is great if you want the game to play for you.

Aw, I like Torbs. A lot of it is where you place the turrets. Though I haven't played around with him too much.

My favourite thing was learning that Reinhardt likes David Hasselholf.

Clydefrog

D6Tcpi4.jpg

Smiley90

From the leaderboard site:

"Leaderboards - These come from users who use our site, so if you think you're one of the top ranked Mercy's- check out and update your profile and see if you rank on the list!"

Seems like it's just rank among site users?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
From the leaderboard site:

"Leaderboards - These come from users who use our site, so if you think you're one of the top ranked Mercy's- check out and update your profile and see if you rank on the list!"

Seems like it's just rank among site users?

Are you trying to devalue my Lucio rank? :mad:

I didn't see where it says that.

Smiley90

Are you trying to devalue my Lucio rank? :mad:

I didn't see where it says that.

Wait, I think I was looking on the wrong site. Was checking masteroverwatch when I should've been checking playoverwatch...

but seriously, i can't seem to find "official" leaderboards. what do you guys use?

zroid

Banned
I played Wii Party U with my cousins for like 5 hours this evening

That button pressing Twister-like game is ridiculously fun. Then there's this other game where you're instructed to make a facial expression to try and act something out, and the other players have to guess what it was based on a selfie. Haven't laughed that hard in a while :lol. It's kind of like charades but just making faces.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys like Animal Crossing?

I LOVE Animal Crossing

Wait, I think I was looking on the wrong site. Was checking masteroverwatch when I should've been checking playoverwatch...

but seriously, i can't seem to find "official" leaderboards. what do you guys use?

I've been using masteroverwatch, since it gives you leaderboards. playoverwatch seems to just give you the stats you can find in game.

When I used to play PES seriously in the PS2/Xbox era these big football tournaments were so much fun. They'd always be updated Option files with all the teams and players, and after watching the games I'd spend hours trying to score great goals using the actual lineups.

The last few versions of PES aren't bad, but it's not the same, and all the bad years killed the community. It's a real shame.

I loved taking the default team in a custom Master League from awfulness to glory. Ximelez!

My bro and I spent hours and hours playing through the Euros, World Cup and Copa when those tournaments were on.

Then the transition from the PS2 to PS3 was a disaster, and that was that.

Top Bottom