• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Dubois you say? Ranked 5th overall? WELL LOOK AT WHO'S GOT THE FIFTH OVERALL PICK, IT'S EVERYBODY'S FAVOURITE GM JIM BENNING

It's a totally different kind of 18-wheeler. a 76-wheeler.

I can totally see the Oilers taking Dubois at #4 if Subban goes to Vancouver. But then again the Habs would be dumb to make that trade with no guarantee of getting Dubois at #5.

Silexx

LOOOOOOL On RDS host just noted that Ottawa isn't fielding calls on Karlsson, so what's the difference between EK and Subban?

Oh god, they then conclude that they'd rather have Subban than Karlsson. Ok, there buds.

Cake Boss

Banned
lol this conference is delayed again.

Clq2HrSUkAAExe9.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So wtf was the point of all of this? To announce that teams have called inquiring about Subban? Jesus christ Montreal, you ain't that special.

Stasis

Teams i would never root for in case of emergency :
Leafs
Bruins
Lightning
Coyotes
Shorks
Quackers

I'm opened for discussion with everyone else

You forgot Rangers. Habs fans love to hate the Rangers (even before Kreidergate), at least locals... and you're a local. Otherwise we would welcome you with open arms honeybear.

edit: And what Bergevin said doesn't mean shit. It's not a "we won't trade him" it's just "I'm not actively trying to... but you know, if the right offer comes in I'm open to it".

Top Bottom