• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I am really looking forward to the draft tomorrow night. I couldn't care less about the NBA draft and there are barely any baseball games on tonight and no Euro or Copa games on....

I miss sports.

zroid

Banned
I am really looking forward to the draft tomorrow night. I couldn't care less about the NBA draft and there are barely any baseball games on tonight and no Euro or Copa games on....

I miss sports.
I only care because we have a top 10 pick for the first time in years :lol

Stasis

I'm going to a remote ass cottage with no internet for the weekend, leaving tomorrow morning early.

Thank goodness for Twitter but this is less than ideal. I'll get like, spotty 3G here and there. I'm gonna climb a fucking hill for news if I need to. Won't be able to browse boards very well or watch any streams though =/

Just hoping for trades. Obviously we ain't picking shit that's very interesting.

I only care because we have a top 10 pick for the first time in years :lol

that's fair. But I find the NBA draft to be boring since the order of who is gonna be drafted where always feels so set for the most part. Like the 76ers are taking Simmons for sure.

Also I would have more interest if I had any hope in the 76ers rebuilding.

Stasis

that's fair. But I find the NBA draft to be boring since the order of who is gonna be drafted where always feels so set for the most part. Like the 76ers are taking Simmons for sure.

Also I would have more interest if I had any hope in the 76ers rebuilding.

Isn't there a chance you're getting the 3rd?

And we got Rose. ROSE. So exciting. 5 years ago. Knicks/Rangers. ASSET MANAGEMENT.

Isn't there a chance you're getting the 3rd?

And we got Rose. ROSE. So exciting. 5 years ago. Knicks/Rangers. ASSET MANAGEMENT.

We are trying to trade for it but nothing came of it. The Rockets were trying to trade for Noel last I heard too.

If Rose can be the Rose of old then it is a steal. Also if the Knicks can convince Durant or Howard to come then they should be set.

Solo

When Bergevin has to hold a press conference to say he is not trading Subban, it means he is trading Subban. Dat damage control.

Yawnier

Banned
The 76ers are gonna be so good in a few years. Lots of skill and size in their first unit.

People said the same thing about the oilers lol

Stasis

We are trying to trade for it but nothing came of it. The Rockets were trying to trade for Noel last I heard too.

If Rose can be the Rose of old then it is a steal. Also if the Knicks can convince Durant or Howard to come then they should be set.

I highly doubt we get Durant, but that'd be pretty great. And yeah, we're hoping for no injuries. Gaborik 2.0. He did alright with us a few years =)

Top Bottom