• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I am doing my daily ritual of dancing in the mirror to my lord and savior Sexy Hexy

tumblr_nto3mlUaZM1uef331o1_400.gif

i'm preparing my food ordering draft order

Pizza is currently #1, anyone wanna make an argument for burgers?

I am going to a local joint for them tonight which have some of the best burgers in H-Town. So I would say go with burgers my man.

I will be following the draft on my phone

On the real though, I graduate in December with degree in HR. Internship at police dept here has been slowly but surely converting me to wanting to be a cop.

After stuff we did today I was giving it legitimate thoughts.

Then my mom calls me and says HR person back in my home town wants me and if they get budget stuff approved I could land a job there right after I graduate. I did some stuff for that company several years ago and they want me back baddd

Decisions, decisions.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are in on every big name every available and still won't win a cup.

Shattenkirk has been the Rangers' primary target for a while. The only reason there is any apprehension about it is the monster contract he's going to be due after next season (likely even bigger than Yandle's).

Of all the names that the Rangers have been attached to in this offseason, Shattenkirk is the "real" one.

Top Bottom