• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
leafs jersey looked a little funny on stage

but with equipment... omg so good

ClwKXxKUgAE7VJY_zpssmezz2qr.jpg~original

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
and what about our inexistant forward corps... We have NOTHING other than Scherbak who's apparently not that good
McCarron, Hudon, Carr, Andrighetto and Scherbak who was injured half the season compared to Juulsen pretty much. All our defensive prospects have graduated.

imBask

Banned
McCarron, Hudon, Carr, Andrighetto and Scherbak who was injured half the season compared to Juulsen pretty much. All our defensive prospects have graduated.

I don't see any of them ever playing in a cup contending top 6 tbh, MAYBE McCarron, MAYBE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't see any of them ever playing in a cup contending top 6 tbh, MAYBE McCarron, MAYBE
Hudon & Scherbak have very legitimate top 6 upside, Andrighetto / Carr are fringe 2nd line / 3rd line players and McCarron will be an excellent 3rd line C. We lack elite skilled forwards, but as we saw this week it takes moving a Subban to get to that position, not worth it.

Bergevin will have to go out and trade / sign for a top line winger.

Top Bottom