• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

He apparently wants to just go chill with his friends and finish his schooling so Dallas seems to be willing to play the waiting game.

He's done with high school and is going to college next season. I really, really doubt he goes the full four years. He's a 2-3 year player at the NCAA level, if that. He will skip out early to go pro and he's going to be good enough to do it.

Really disappointed he went to Dallas of all teams.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Has there been any signs or talk of Stamkos actually wanting to go to Detroit? No idea why he would choose them over everyone else, and it seems pretty obvious a team like Buffalo will outbid almost anyone else.

Has there been any signs or talk of Stamkos actually wanting to go to Detroit? No idea why he would choose them over everyone else, and it seems pretty obvious a team like Buffalo will outbid almost anyone else.

Money and maybe Detroit still has some pull.

I dunno.

Silexx

James Duthie ‏@tsnjamesduthie 7m7 minutes ago

Ottawa tried to trade up to Buffalo's spot to get Sergachev. When that didn't happen, they were very happy to move up to 11 to get Brown.

Interesting. Looks like Dorion isn't scared of Russians.

iLLmAtlc

i was at work, went to the gym, played a game of dota

came back to this

im actually confused.

tbh all the articles I've read on juolevi were pretty overwhelmingly positive. Great skater, first pass, offensive vision and defensive play. Only knock is he's pretty slim.

i think people are mostly upset about leaving a 100pt top 5 forward on the board. Nucks have holes everywhere tho, so as long as this pick works out I don't think he was wrong to do it.

trifelife

I don't like picking D-men early though. Not as reliable as picking forwards. WE'LL SEE.

If PLD was still on the board, yeah it would have felt bad but missing out on Tkatchuk... whatever.

When did we ever have a potential 1D prospect... never-ish?

Wow these ellipses.

Top Bottom