• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Can't wait until the 4th round for the Wild to finally get another pick after yesterday.

And then wait until the 7th.

And then wait until training camp because Fletcher won't do shit to improve the team in the meantime.

Curufinwe

He could be good but I feel that he is quite far away. We don't really have any great goalie prospects imo
I would say Lyon is probably the best of our goalie crop

And what a fucking goal by Shaqiri

6/7 of our goalie prospects has strong seasons last year. Only Tomek didn't; he basically lost a season to injury and getting passed on the UND depth chart.

6/7 of our goalie prospects has strong seasons last year. Only Tomek didn't; he basically lost a season to injury and getting passed on the UND depth chart.

I didn't say they had bad seasons just that I don't think he is very close to breaking in.

I think Lyon is the closest other than Stolarz but we will see.

I didn't call our prospects bad just I don't think they will be great goalies at the NHL level.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The draft is always my favourite, cause we all can pretend that we actually know and have seen over 50 prospects play and know exactly what their value is.

yyzjohn

Banned
The draft is always my favourite, cause we all can pretend that we actually know and have seen over 50 prospects play and know exactly what their value is.

Yup. 6-7 years from now we'll look back and wonder why a team wasted a top 10 pick on some guy when they could have had "player X" taken in the 2nd or 3rd round

Calamari41

41 > 38

I want them to misread and say a made up name so I can see half the thread give their informed hot take on a player who doesn't exist

Top Bottom