• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Yawnier

Banned
Sam Girard kind of scares me but I would understand if a team takes him in the early 2nd.

Whichever team picks him will most likely be banking on him to grow an inch or two more. Boom or bust basically.

Foggy

Jeremy Crowe ‏@307x
Just saw newest #CBJ Pierre-Luc Dubois stare down and blow off the handshake of a kid wearing a Pens jersey. Strong character move, imo.

Sounds like a real piece of shit. He should fit in real well with the culture.

Jeremy Crowe ‏@307x
Just saw newest #CBJ Pierre-Luc Dubois stare down and blow off the handshake of a kid wearing a Pens jersey. Strong character move, imo.

This reminds me, when I was around 6 or 7 my dad brought me to a Rockies game and we were by the left field line getting autographs from players. I forgot who we were playing, but a player from the visiting team offered to give me his autograph and I refused because he wasn't on the Rockies. I think my dad got it anyway though, apparently he was good.

yyzjohn

Banned
Jeremy Crowe ‏@307x

He was probably still rattled that Columbus took him.

Yawnier

Banned
Jeremy Crowe ‏@307x

Tortorella will teach him respeck

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Sam Girard kind of scares me but I would understand if a team takes him in the early 2nd.

Whichever team picks him will most likely be banking on him to grow an inch or two more. Boom or bust basically.

I dunno if the leafs will take him, though. He's not exactly generally considered in the next 10 BPA ... they may bank on him falling to their late 2nd like Bracco

Remember we did get dermott at this spot last year and he isn't exactly a skilled defenseman. But it would be a much needed prospect in our system as the only one like it is jesper lindgren

Foggy

He was probably still rattled that Columbus took him.

If he's good they'll insult him with a shitty bridge contract in a few years, if he's garbage he'll get 6.75x7. Either a quick exit or an extended stay at a country club. He'll be fine no matter what.

Curufinwe

At least he didn't go for Chychrun or something. Joulevi was the right pick if you're desperate for a dman. Tkachuk was BPA and comes with less risk, though.

But we'll see how Juolevi does in camp. Probably needs to bulk up a bit before he really gets a shot.

I think it's a great pick but he could probably do with one more year in Junior. Provorov needed that, even though he was already physically mature.

zroid

Banned
Oilera win the lottery without winning the lottery AND they have a soft schedule

fa0ed59a5cff413aa6ce9645837482c6.png

Please give them more breaks NHL! I'm begging ya!

The expansion draft really throws a wrench in the Avs strategy for acquiring a defenseman. We have to protect Barrie, Johnson and Zadorov and before we can do that, we have to deal with Beauchemin's NTC.

Oilera win the lottery without winning the lottery AND they have a soft schedule

fa0ed59a5cff413aa6ce9645837482c6.png

Please give them more breaks NHL! I'm begging ya!
Avs are the most isolated teams in the league, with the traveling schedule being hell this is fair. Fuck Edmonton though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
SHUT IT DOWN!!!

SHUT IT DOOOWWWWNNNN!!!

MY #1 PICK AFTER THE FIRST ROUND! STEAL OF THE DRAFT!!!

SHUT IT DOOOOWWWNNNN!!!

Top Bottom