• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Love this Dopey/Cock trash talking on rosters on July 1, like anyone knows how things will shake out by October.

Leafs also have Zaitsev coming so there's that.

Not sure how he's going to turn out. "Best defenceman in the KHL" sounds like "Best triangle player in an orchestra" to me.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m1 minute ago
Don't be surprised if Stuart Percy, not QO'd by TOR, signs in PIT. Also, DET in on Matt Lorito, who put up good numbers with Albany (AHL).

damn, I wanted Percy.

Merguson

Banned
Hahahaha yess as long as we don't have Hunwick move up to our top pairing.

Lololololol

Man.. Hunwick literally fell like a rock possession wise. Either Babcock has no clue how to use him or he was never really good enough for full-time play. He was like a 7th defenseman in New York, I think?

j9VqACZ.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Radulov looks like a Russian mobster who would burn your family alive and make you watch it

zroid

Banned
Arthur Staple suggesting Matt Martin to Leafs... son of a bitch...

fuck free agency, never let a GM anywhere near a phone on July 1st

Someone saying Wiercioch is only good for the first pass out of the zone, witch is something we desperately need. Plus being good at one thing is a step up from Holden.

Red_Man

Engels now confirming Radulov to Montreal.

What the fuck is this team going to look like come October?

Cake Boss

Banned
Eric Engels ‏@EricEngels 1m1 minute ago
I have two sources telling me Radulov is in fact going to Montreal. No details on term, or AAV. Still not at 100% on this.

One of the habs 1000 beat writers.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man.. Hunwick literally fell like a rock possession wise. Either Babcock has no clue how to use him or he was never really good enough for full-time play. He was like a 7th defenseman in New York, I think?

j9VqACZ.png

He was a 7D, yes. He actually ended up playing more than half the season, though, filling in for one injury or another. Spent almost all of his time that he was in the lineup on the bottom pairing.

imBask

Banned
Engels now confirming Radulov to Montreal.

What the fuck is this team going to look like come October?

like fucking shit because we just signed a massive locker room shithead to replace the great shithead we already had this is fucking stupid

Red_Man

like fucking shit because we just signed a massive locker room shithead to replace the great shithead we already had this is fucking stupid
Seeing how you felt about Semin this must be a worst case scenario signing for you

Top Bottom