• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weise & Lucic staying away from Montreal is the best news.

yes, but it's also about the situation, this is a fucking disgrace. They traded PK for the same reason Radulov left, this makes ZERO sense
Yea, it's a joke but like I said, it's pretty obvious Bergevien legitimately disliked PK and / or there was major locker room drama. Only thing that makes sense. The good news is he's apparently going all in finally.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I've been dropping hints all week at work to my superiors to close the office for the weekend or an extra day, but they didn't bite. Fridays are my days off, so I don't get an extra day off to make up for Canada Day. I asked my boss about getting any time off this weekend and apparently there's no requirement for them to make up for a holiday that falls under when the office is closed.

Wooooo.

It's not actually all that bad, I'll probably just watch out for any meltdowns that happens in the NHL this weekend.

Happy Canada Day everyone!

This is not right. If a holiday falls on your regularly scheduled day off, you are entitled to a day in lieu or the money. Regardless if the office is closed or not.

Happy Canada Day fellow Canadians!

I don't know but it seems like the Panthers are always signing players and have no cap restrictions :lol

it's 7 years but you can only see 5 due to the seats configuration

:looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Apparently Moulson sold Okposso on Buffalo. Let's hope Okposso doesn't end up sucking like Moulson.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 17s17 seconds ago
Blackhawks place David Runblad on buyout waivers today

Happy birthday, Marvie.

Parch

Lucic best UFA available, adds more rowdy to the Oilers. I like it.

From a talent POV, Lucic + Larsson is more valuable than Hall.
The Oilers are improved today.

Top Bottom