• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Merguson

Banned
On 1 May 2012, Radulov and Predators teammate Andrei Kostitsyn were spotted at a Scottsdale, Arizona, bar at 5:00 AM the night before Game 2 of their second round playoff series against the Phoenix Coyotes, thus breaking team curfew. Both were subsequently suspended by Predators management for Game 3.[13] Said Predators General Manager David Poile of the incident, "What they did was unacceptable and the coaches and myself had to come to the plate and do the right thing for the team. It happened. It's really unfortunate. It's selfish behaviour and we'll just have to leave it at that."

Tony Marinaro on PK Subban
-i was told of missing curfew (and this was an 11 PM curfew), missing team meetings, things that were said in the room that really bothered his teammates
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=2099595

nRs2FA8.png

cube444

I'm guessing Bergevin checked with the newly acquired GM Shea Weber on Radulov's character and got the green light.

This leads me to believe that Ribeiro will be the next guy brought in.

Montreal strippers gonna love Radulov.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Radulov is a talent, but he'll get the Semin treatment from Therrien and be back in Russia by January.

imBask

Banned
We don't know ANYTHING about Radulov, KHLs performance are literally void.

Semin is a fucking star over

i'm never actually mad at hockey, but right now i'm slightly mad

Quick

Banned
That doesn't sound right to me. I'll ask the wife - she's the lawyer, but I was always under the impression that you got a day in lieu if a stat holiday fell on a day you already had off.

Edit: at least in Ontario they're breaking the law.

Well that's a kick in the nuts. I didn't push it further, but I really would've liked an extra day off. Probably too late to argue that.

i'm not an expert but i'm fairly sure they're supposed to compensate you if you don't work on a holiday but you were available to (like if you have a variable schedule). I remember getting paid extra days because of that when I worked in a grocery store

Office is closed every Friday, but Simon's got it covered it seems.

Cake Boss

Banned
As many have speculated, Brian Campbell has made his decision and it's going to be a return to Chicago. Likely a one-yr deal around $2M

god damn it. Thats a great contract. would have been perfect for Ottawa.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 3m3 minutes ago
No confirmation yet out of Montreal but I hear that the Red Wings offered Radulov a one-year deal worth $5 million...
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet

so habs have offered more?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ken Holland is easily the most overrated GM in the league.

5 years for Darren Helm? REALLY?

Frans Nielsen, aka this year's Stephen Weiss signing?

LOL....this guy is freaking terrible.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Chris Johnston @reporterchris
Hearing the #leafs are kicking tires on James Wisniewski. Right-shot defenceman was bought out by CAR yesterday.

Oh no it's been posted! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom