• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like Bergevin will have to trade for his top 6 forward, even if he signs Radulov.

dem

Looch is still good. Still playing full seasons... So I dont know how much stock to put in him looking like lurch.
Everyone seems to be able to get rid of these contracts anyway. We are due for a lockout and some compliance buyouts anyway, aren't we?

Oilers are a much heavier team than they used to be. I still think Chia will be shipping out another golden boy.

Fei

7x6
OfYGY.gif

Parch

Bruins want to get back to being a pain in the ass. That's a good signing for Boston. Backes kinda had an off year last season. He's capable of good production to go with the rowdy.

zroid

Banned
EStaal contract seems solid. Minnesota is gonna be dangerous next year, especially with Boudreau.

Leafs expected to sign Justin Holl to a one year deal. He was good with the Marlies last year.

Leafs making a splash!!! /s

Nothing deals are the best kind of splash tbh

Parch

UFA's getting stupid money is nothing new. If they've got the cap room might as well spend it on best available. Too many teams don't spend the cap.

KodaRuss

Staal seems reasonable. What the hell are these other teams thinking. That Backes deal looks terrible, Lucic for 7 years? wth. Troy Brouwer making 4.5 for 4 years. yeeeshh. Stay out of this game Nill please!

Marvie_3

Banned
Soupy!! Glad he's back.

Lol @ the habs signing Radulov

Lol @ douchebag Backes going to the douchebag Bruins

Lol @ lucic's contract

Lol @ wings giving nielsen 6 years and Helm 5 years

Looool @ calgary for giving Brouwer 4+

AAV for Ladd is okay, but that term...
This. 7 years is pushing it with him. I get to watch him and Leddy now. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Emelin's NMC is changed to a NTC with a list of 10 teams he has to submit today, and apparently a few teams asked about him at the deadline, so hopefully Bergevin can move him today or this weekend.

Top Bottom