• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
fuuuuuuuuuck

I wanted a top3 pick

instead, 5th

fuuuuuuck thiiiiiiiiiis

now they'll never shut up about Matthews

Solo

BUSTON MATTHEWS

Seriously though, congrats Laffs fans on your first legit Centre in 15 years. Your team still sucks and won't make the playoffs next year though. Fuck you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eat shit Kuro you jezebel!

I told you to beleaf you sack of shit! Bow down to my Coors drinking superiority!

edit: God this shitty season finally with some payoff.

Razorskin

----- ------
Wow.... this is absolutely the worst result possible for the Leafs....

They'll have WAY too many top 6 centers, Shanny needs to trade Kadri ASAP.

ShaneB

Got back a little bit ago from my round of golf. Thought I missed puck drop only to see the Draft Lottery still going on... grats to the Leafs.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Actually it's great that Toronto won!

It will just make it even funnier when they don't make the series next season! ;)

calder

No joke, perfect fucking outcome for me. I wanted Laine at least as much as Matthews if only because I couldn't handle all that "hehehe Jets got a kid from Arizona hehe" bullshit.

zroid

Banned
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Merguson

Banned
Leafs did it? Leafs did it!
EOT2HL0.gif

Tabris

I wonder if this is increases chances Stamkos goes to TOR? Or did he re-sign, I haven't been paying attention much since most TSN videos are blocked outside Canada.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"are you relieved or excited"

-stoic Matthews-

"i just want to go back to bed, honestly"

RedRum

Banned
Top posts from Oilers board.

Yep, Leafs win. Now we will never, ever, hear the end of it. I hope you guys are ready to be choked to death over Leafs coverage now.

So now we get to hear about how Matthews is as good as McDavid because he played with men or some BS.

Well, it just became official - Austin Mathews is now better than Mcdavid according to every leaf fan in existence.

Drowning in salt

Top Bottom