• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

So September is my birthday month and I get a 30% discount on one selected item on the Eshop. Right now, I'm deciding between Captain Toad, Mario Maker and Splatoon with Splatoon having the edge.

I'm probably going to get Squid Kids splat each other but if there's any reason to get Can't jump Toad or Official Kaizo Mario Maker instead I'll be happy to hear NHL GAF's thoughts.

Socreges

Banned
So September is my birthday month and I get a 30% discount on one selected item on the Eshop. Right now, I'm deciding between Captain Toad, Mario Maker and Splatoon with Splatoon having the edge.

I'm probably going to get Squid Kids splat each other but if there's any reason to get Can't jump Toad or Official Kaizo Mario Maker instead I'll be happy to hear NHL GAF's thoughts.
I didn't know this was a thing....

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Shit that means I'm eligible for a discount too, is that a new thing?

Haven't played it in a while, and I'm not sure what the community is like anymore but Splatoon is an absolute blast to play, and the single player is surprisingly great for being seemingly an afterthought.

Mario Maker is really fun as well, but it probably depends on how much fun you get out of creating levels. Coming across other good levels is hard unless you seek them out.

Of those 3, I only have Splatoon and definitely recommend it. The single-player is a blast and will prepare you somewhat for multiplayer. There are a lot of customization options (maybe too much).

I swear that Oilers mascot touched me at a carnival when I was a child and said if I told anyone he'd come for me.

Presidential Debate tonight. That should be fun to watch.

I'm actually wanting to tune in massively. Thankfully it's being streamed via YouTube. YA BOY GETS TO WATCH THE DISCOURSE LIVE AS IT HAPPENS.

Because I know people are dying to know

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
It was awful. Tortorella: "Let's not make any judgments here as far as today. Today was going to be a mess."

As Tortorella notes, you can't skate players as hard as they've been skated the last 3 days and expect to look quick, sharp in exhibition

Two observations:
#CBJ players are actively hoping they're in preseason lineups because it gets them out of the extreme skating drills.

During one of the every-other-shift scrimmages, players from both teams barked at a goalie to "Freeze it!" so they could get a quick blow.

This is actually genuinely interesting to hear.

I wonder how Carlyle is running the guys through the things... I don't have Twitter anymore.

Rat boy extended with Boston for 8 years $49M.

That's a lot of money to spend on booze and drugs, so that's perfect

You mean wheels of cheese?

New Jersey Lines
Taylor Hall, Adam Henrique, Devante Smith-Pelly

HA

TIL DSP plays for the Devils

Cake Boss

Banned
i don't know what this is supposed to mean

nielsen was a first team whl all star this year along with provorov, he's a great prospect

and i don't think macarthur is a minor leaguer

dang marner all over the place 2nite

You get triggered too easily, maybe hfboards would be a better place for you.

Top Bottom