• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Of course you would go to a eugenics conference.

nx5qux9.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You still at UVic, eh

Also the debate tonight will be.... Interesting.

I see a couple scenarios:

1) Trump goes off the rails and says something INCREDIBLY offensive. He'll gain in the polls.

2) The moderator does their job and calls out lies with actual quotes. Trump gets obliterated.

3) The moderator does fuck-all and it becomes a shit-slinging lie-fest of "he said she said".
It's going to be #3, and Trump is going to be declared the winner for "hanging in there" and "going toe to toe" with "seasoned politician" Hillary Clinton. Spoilers

Cake Boss

Banned
6 Wideman, Chris
21 Kostka, Michael
39 Englund, Andreas
54 Lepine, Guillaume
72 Chabot, Thomas D
73 Carlisle, Chris D
74 Borowiecki, Mark

10 Pyatt, Tom
13 Paul, Nick
14 Blunden, Mike
23 Nehring, Chad
26 Puempel, Matt
37 Bailey, Casey
44 Pageau, Jean-Gabriel
47 Perron, Francis
51 Brown, Logan
56 Stortini, Zack
81 Varone, Phil C
89 McCormick, Max

1miaoW9.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just catching up on a few things.

1) The Oilers' mascot looks like something they found at a Five Nights at Freddy's yard sale.

2) McDonagh, Stepan, and Miller are all at camp now, but they won't start participating in practice until Wednesday. They won't play in either of the preseason games this week.

3) Henrik Lundqvist has the week off. He will not practice with the team until Saturday, and he probably won't play until he's had a few practices in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's going to be #3, and Trump is going to be declared the winner for "hanging in there" and "going toe to toe" with "seasoned politician" Hillary Clinton. Spoilers

pretty much.

"Trump not as horrible as he could have been means he's qualified to be president" is pretty much the motto of the last year anyway

Some SNES news for Cake: Melnyk is buying their AHL affiliate team The Birmingham Sens and moving them to Belleville. Making your AHL close to your NHL team is a good idea if you can do it

Top Bottom