• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A guy above me I'm temporarily working with is a huge Trump supporter so tomorrow will be agonizing.

No. Please. No Hillbotery in here. I really like Clinton, but please no

And now for the media to completely miss the point about debates. To discuss who won without actually fact checking

They're just looking at the perspective of the average American voter. Who needs facts?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hillary's comments about women and Trump responding with BUT SHE DOES MEAN ADS was fantastic.

And him rooting for the housing crisis and responding with "that's smart", smh

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
he knows his audience
Which is the worst part about these debates / elections. This debate would have torpedoed 99% of candidates White House bids, but it's likely Trumps numbers flinch at all if not rise.

Socreges

Banned
Hillary's comments about women and Trump responding with BUT SHE DOES MEAN ADS was fantastic.

And him rooting for the housing crisis and responding with "that's smart", smh
I lost it at that moment. He hasn't paid any federal taxes. "That makes me smart" - that quip should be blowing up.

Smiley90

Trump was just confronted with this and he responded, "No I didn't say that"

Amazing

LOL

I'm still amazed at how comfortably he can just lie

Denied the "Climate change is a Chinese Hoax" tweet, denied the pro-Iraq war stance, IT'S ALL ON THE RECORD.

"nono call Sean Hannity, a person actively advising my campaign and lunatic on what I ACTUALLY thought back in the day. Don't look at the records!"

just..... how. America. How? Why? Just why?

Overall,I wanted more out of Clinton in that debate. I wanted her to pull more punches at Trump but I think she wins this one by a good margin. It felt like Trump didn't want to debate with her and it seems he caught the sniffles too.

Trump was just confronted with this and he responded, "No I didn't say that"

Amazing

Welcome to the Trump show lol

LOL

I'm still amazed at how comfortably he can just lie

Denied the "Climate change is a Chinese Hoax" tweet, denied the pro-Iraq war stance, IT'S ALL ON THE RECORD.

"nono call Sean Hannity, a person actively advising my campaign and lunatic on what I ACTUALLY thought back in the day. Don't look at the records!"

just..... how. America. How? Why? Just why?

Half of that surreal as hell. Hopefully a lot people saw the emperor has no clothes.

Thankfully there was one candidate who actually knows what she talking about.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Overall,I wanted more out of Clinton in that debate. I wanted her to pull more punches at Trump but I think she wins this one by a good margin. It felt like Trump didn't want to debate with her and it seems he caught the sniffles too.

Nah, the whole thing she did was stay presidential.

Trump basically killed his campaign when he argued with the moderator for 2 minutes and then suggested he has a good temperament

Pikma

Banned
Last year we lost all but one pre season game and had a good season

This year we'll have an impressive pre season and we'll end up shitting the bed for 82 games in a row.

Calling it

Marvie_3

Banned
Watching the debate now. Trump couldnt even get through the first question without rambling incoherently. The fact that even one person is willing to vote for him is a fucking embarassment to this country.

I would have legtimately paid very good money to see a Biden / Trump debate. There's no way it wouldn't result in punches being thrown.
$20 on Biden

Smiley90

My highlights:

1. Bigly
2. 400 lbs
3. That makes me smart
4. Stop-and-frisk
5. Trump did Obama a favour with the birther stuff
6. Clinton unhinged in the first 30 mins

You forgot bragadocious and "that's business"

My highlights:

1. Bigly
2. 400 lbs
3. That makes me smart
4. Stop-and-frisk
5. Trump did Obama a favour with the birther stuff
6. Clinton unhinged in the first 30 mins

Temperament
was the big highlight for me outside of the ones you mentioned.

Also
Hillary using Ben ghazi to her advantage.
I was really impressed with her on that one.

Marvie_3

Banned
uUDP6rm.gif

Smiley90

Temperament

oh yes I totally forgot about that, that was fantastic too. even the audience laughed. also
clinton unloading the hispanic woman comment and trump responding with BUT SHE MAKES MEAN ADS

Socreges

Banned
I fucking HATE how American news media focuses on who won and what undecided idiots think.

holy shit braggadocious IS a word

I am amazed

That makes me smart & Thats business were in response to different things though.

Taxes&Housing
Same spirit. But was also a pun

Temperament

Also
Hillary using Ben ghazi to her advantage.
I was really impressed with her on that one.
Yeah, the
temperament
moment was fantastic. His cognitive dissonance is possibly his greatest strength.

you're in for a treat, that was of my favourite parts of the debate
It's when the debate began to turn in her favour

Foggy

My birthday today will consist of coding, regretting my career, and eating hipster hot dogs. Oh and I'm nearly reaching my mid-30's. I can't tell you all how excited I am for that.

Top Bottom