• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

PillarEN

Sobotka staying in Russia. Sorry Blues fans

What happened to no politics talk in NHL GAF? Was it at least a good shit show? That's the only reason I would watch a replay.

imBask

Banned
My birthday today will consist of coding, regretting my career, and eating hipster hot dogs. Oh and I'm nearly reaching my mid-30's. I can't tell you all how excited I am for that.

hey happy birthday, and also stop complaining programming is the best job ever in comparison to what most of these normies do

Cake Boss

Banned
Went to watch the highlights of last night's game. All I got was 3 end to end rushes by Marner, not resulting in any goals. No highlight of Ottawa's 6 goals were shown.

Toronto Sports Network.

Foggy

Thanks guys. I'm 34. Old and crusty and busted, but well-seasoned.

I guess I shouldn't complain about my job. They got me cupcakes and a nice card.

Cake Boss

Banned
See I don't mind that they are ejaculating and showing every little thing that their prospect is doing, I get it, its the biggest hockey market and they finally have some hope and hype behind their players, but at least add another minute to the highlight package and show the other team's goals, show a bit of transparency and fairness you fucks.

Went to watch the highlights of last night's game. All I got was 3 end to end rushes by Marner, not resulting in any goals. No highlight of Ottawa's 6 goals were shown.

Toronto Sports Network.

I never really got that impression before from TSN, but putting it that way, my god that acronym is true.

zroid

Banned

Toronto Sports Network.
phil varone gets no rispek :(

by the way, funny story: one time when I was a kid my dad actually quizzed me on whether I knew what TSN meant. toronto sports network was my reply. :lol

I was probably like 7 years old or so

Foggy

Zroid's finger paintings

pDx4DVH.png

See I don't mind that they are ejaculating and showing every little thing that their prospect is doing, I get it, its the biggest hockey market and they finally have some hope and hype behind their players, but at least add another minute to the highlight package and show the other team's goals, show a bit of transparency and fairness you fucks.

Or if they have such a hard on for Marner clips put them in their own package. Just strange. Pre-season for everyone I guess.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shaw - Flynn - Radulov
Byron - Mitchell - Danault
Matteau - McCarron - Hudon
Gregoire - Friberg - MacMillan

Yes, let's play Flynn at C over guys like Hudon / McCarron, makes a lot of sense.

Saw my spam folder was overflowing again so I decided to purge but I managed to see one email talking about a payment and this was the address in a text only email:

Steve T. Pickett
1650 Wescam Court
Reno, NV 89503

We scam court.......Bruh

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Watched the whole game.
The extra minute would just highlight how terrible Bibeau and Kaskisuo are.

PillarEN

When was that ever a thing?

I just got the sense of that when we had like half a page of politics here like a week or two ago and someone was like "take this out of here and go to poligaf" or something to that effect. The politics discussion ended soon after so I thought that might be NHL-GAF standard or so.

Socreges

Banned
I just got the sense of that when we had like half a page of politics here like a week or two ago and someone was like "take this out of here and go to poligaf" or something to that effect. The politics discussion ended soon after so I thought that might be NHL-GAF standard or so.
So far as I know, Curufinwe is the only person to complain, largely since he's an avid Trump supporter.

You know what feels good?

Getting your games, books and CD's all done up in alphabetical order and nicely upon your shelf.

A productive way to spend the day.

Top Bottom