• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

PillarEN

The Czech Republic dubs everything. Even Slovakia shit (on TV. Movie theater runs are luckily left untouched unless it's for kids. Then they do dubbed and non dubbed showings usually). Clearly we are the number one racist in the universe. Trump Trump Trump Trump I guess.

Heretic

cry1.gif

:'(

Socreges

Banned
Surprised to see Laich on waivers.
You're not the only one

Brooks Laich enjoying new lease on NHL life with Maple Leafs

“The body feels great. I love the game probably more than I ever have. I still feel like a kid at the rink, so I’m very excited to get this season started.”

“I think I have a good understanding of what the coaching staff wants,” says Laich. “There’s going to be a lot of teaching going on with a younger team, but they’re also going to need people who show the way. That’s where I can come in. I still love to compete. The game, at the end of the day, is more about will than it is about skill. I still love to compete and just play. I’m excited to be healthy. I’m healthier now than I have been in the last three or four years. The legs feel great and my role is going to be a 200-foot role. It’s not just going to be a defensive role. I want to get the offensive touches back and I’ll certainly be sharp in my defensive responsibilities.”
I wonder if the Canucks would try and make room for him. Would much rather they not, but it seems like a Benning move.

Razorskin

----- ------
interesting, Bobo says Martin Frk was claimed by 3 teams. Carolina had priority so they got him.

if Frk had so much interest I find it hard to believe Leivo would sneak through

pllleeeeeaaaase

I was surprised to see Frk get waived because I thought he was pretty good.Though from what I read it was either him or Pulkinnen getting waived.

trifelife

I wonder if the Canucks would try and make room for him. Would much rather they not, but it seems like a Benning move.

Even if Benning wanted to, his hands are basically tied. Where would Laich fit on the depth chart? It's pretty stacked. Not with top-end talent, to be certain, but he would be fighting for press box minutes at best.

Edler
Tanev
Hutton
Gudbranson
Sbisa
Larsen
Biega
Stetcher
Tryamkin
Pedan
Subban
Miscelanious jobbers
Juolevi

Razorskin

----- ------
Even if Benning wanted to, his hands are basically tied. Where would Laich fit on the depth chart? It's pretty stacked. Not with top-end talent, to be certain, but he would be fighting for press box minutes at best.

Edler
Tanev
Hutton
Gudbranson
Sbisa
Larsen
Biega
Stetcher
Tryamkin
Pedan
Subban
Miscelanious jobbers
Juolevi

Why are you listing Dmen? Laich is a forward.

Friedman in 30 thoughts today said someone was trying to offer sheet Kucherov

Via text, agent Scott Greenspun declined to comment, but I do believe that he has met with at least one team about an offer sheet for client Nikita Kucherov. Can’t get 100 per cent confirmation on the club, so I’m not going to guess. He’s a terrific player who had a strong postseason performance, but will someone actually do it? There’s a big difference between talking and doing

imBask

Banned
Top Bottom