• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Chris R

So

NHL.com is SHIT still for this season. What hockey related sites should I have bookmarked? Just wanting light rumors, detailed in game stats (like that live corsi chart that gets posted time and again, forgot to bookmark it last time it came up) and live scores.

Not adverse to visiting .ca sites either, spread the love my Eastern border brothers and sisters.

LOOOOL

Nah.

Do you google your user name?
Post picture of your bed sheets?
Post pictures of baby food?
Boast about your opulence?
Think that married people with kids are boring?

Sorry but you're no Tabris

And are you an absolute d-bag that you duck out on a GAF meetup to play Fallout 4?

anyone up for a fantasy league draft on yahoo like... today, in a couple of hours?
It's going to be hell organizing a thread wide league so let's just make one right now and hope for the best

https://yho.com/nhl?l=74649&k=9868c9d47da6d3fe&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=4cf361b892b5ae61

8:30 PM EST tonight, I have no idea how any of this works, how could it possibly go wrong

Join the Discord too I guess

I joined.

This head to head or rotisserie like last year?

Prefer the former tbh

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
anyone up for a fantasy league draft on yahoo like... today, in a couple of hours?
It's going to be hell organizing a thread wide league so let's just make one right now and hope for the best

https://yho.com/nhl?l=74649&k=9868c9d47da6d3fe&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=4cf361b892b5ae61

8:30 PM EST tonight, I have no idea how any of this works, how could it possibly go wrong

Join the Discord too I guess

I'm down but that's right before the presidential debate, can we not then?

Well holy shit, he's actually gone for good. Didn't think this day would come.

what was the straw that broke the teenager's back?

imBask

Banned
hmmm you american dorks are right I guess, plus not enough people seem interested

CANCEL EVERYTHING I HATE Y'ALL MORE THAN TABRIS

I removed Tabris from the allegiance list 👌

Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
LOOOOL

Nah.

Do you google your user name?
Post picture of your bed sheets?
Post pictures of baby food?
Boast about your opulence?
Think that married people with kids are boring?

Sorry but you're no Tabris

i try to do all of that at once in one incredibly long unbroken sentence

unfortunately the opportunity hasn't presented itself, yet.

random news edit: Kucherov has met with another team about signing an offer sheet

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently the league is looking into having an outdoor game at West Point next season, per both Friedman and the NY Post. Friedman is saying the Rangers would be hosting an unknown opponent, possibly one of the teams with military ownership ties. I've seen one or two others say potentially Rangers vs. Vegas (which would obviously be one of those military-related teams).

The problem with that is that you would have to have Las Vegas as the home team in West Point, NY. Which seems...illogical.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
yes! I hope someone has the balls to do it.

If only Holmgren was still a GM somewhere

I'm halfway hoping the Leafs putting Laich and Greening on waivers were for salary purposes more than roster purposes

With horton that would put us around $8 million in usable cap (though I think the third is called for, i think)

By my rough math, Tampa wouldn't be able to match an over $8 mil OS organisationally without an emergency trade. Their roster is so perfectly set up for an offersheet thanks to NMCs and NTCs. Their best expendable asset is Brian Boyle but with the way their roster is set up... if Boyle goes out and Kucherov in, they'd be up 1 roster spot but at the minimum Forwards, so they'd have to send down a defenseman but their only movable player not on a two way only makes $500k which pushes them negative again.

So they'd have to hope someone would be willing to take Killorn on short notice and ultimately sets the team up for an upcoming disaster next year. (3 big players to sign with less than $10 mil cap)

I'm not surprised Laich was put on waivers given the youth. Greening also. Holland is better than both. Froese surprises me a bit, though. He played well at times.

Also: The Leafs need to play less preseason games next year. They played far too many this year, and before.

Most importantly: Let's go Jays!

PillarEN

Tabris asked for a Trump OT instead of threads upon threads in the OT. Probably considered not adding anything to the Trump vulgar video thread. And so even though it was basically a post that was ignorable it was probably enough for someone to pull the trigger because of previous offenses.

Edit: I can't believe we are obsessing over the emails in this debate lol lol.

Top Bottom