• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Doesn't mean we don't have feelings...

Cry with me, Schuey...

Slowly raises hand.... 928 here, though while I love my phone (got it for a penny a year or two ago), I might go back to Android again for my next phone. That is until this one actually starts dying off, which as of right now doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. Phone has held up really well.

Heretic

I really wish everyone would copy windows phone messaging / feeds

I miss it so much
You left us? :(

Just like how Zune is a myth, it never existed.
You're dead to me...

find another team Creeper, i'm kicking you out of Habs-GAF

A person who doesn't appreciate the greatest MP3 player of all time is clearly a locker room cancer, I can't let him ruin our youngsters for a full year

btw I never shopped Creeper around I swear*
Back on my good side!

But I still have my Zune HD... :(
Treasure it...

Slowly raises hand.... 928 here, though while I love my phone (got it for a penny a year or two ago), I might go back to Android again for my next phone. That is until this one actually starts dying off, which as of right now doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. Phone has held up really well.
If you leave you're practically Kings-Age in my eyes.

Hoping for the best for you butthole!

Well in a few hours I found out if I need ass surgery... I hope not

hopefully you can put this issue in the rear view mirror soon!!!

Also Zune HD easily was my favourite MP3 player. I need to get a replacement battery for mine. Still not a fan of having to use a program to load it up versus drag and drop, but the hardware makes up for it.

I used a Windows Phone about 2 years ago. Had to switch because there wasn't a fantasy hockey app. I miss the dedicated camera button though.

Shit, Best Rask got 6 years/$4m AAV.

A lot bigger than I was expecting.

23, just off a 21-goal season, fairly reasonable. If he keeps improving the contract will be a steal, but if he's already peaked then it's overpayment.

imBask

Banned
I used a Windows Phone about 2 years ago. Had to switch because there wasn't a fantasy hockey app. I miss the dedicated camera button though.

23, just off a 21-goal season, fairly reasonable. If he keeps improving the contract will be a steal, but if he's already peaked then it's overpayment.

on android you can double tap power to launch the camera, if that's what you mean

Thanks guys!

And I welcome all the butt jokes.

tumblr_nn6a5uVRDY1r9a32bo1_400.gif

Top Bottom