• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
I'm on android N and I can't play Pokemon Go, i'm considering downgrading and flashing my phone

I also feel pathetic for considering the downgrade path

Stasis

Kuro complained about montreal being cold last week, and now this wednesday we're expecting 43 C

fuck

everything

Yeah it's nuts. We're receiving a delivery of like 4 tons of rock powder and gravel on Wednesday. I didn't realize the temps. I'm like yeah... that shit is gonna stay there for a few days. I'll be inside chilling with the 18,000 BTU AC running full blast, thx.

OPULENCE.

Not sure if anybody cares but Eric Staal was down to Minnesota, St Louis, Nashville, and Dallas before he decided on Minnesota.

Apparently he wanted to go to the Central.

I had a Movie Marathon today.I watched 3 Films: Zootopia,Creed and Spotlight.

Zootopia was cute and felt very relevant today with what's going on in the world. Creed was a fantastic sequel and a great successor to the Rocky Franchise, loved that one, the final fight was amazing.

I had problems with Spotlight because my bluray player kept freezing and had to restart the damn thing. The movie would sometimes freeze and jump like 3-5 minutes in the film. It didn't ruin the movie at all for me because it only happened twice.It was disturbing film and I would recommend it.

I had an Opulent Movie Marathon.

Pikma

Banned
I just bought a second AC just for my room and ordered some 50% off dominos, do you really want to challenge my opulence?
Italy was fucking horrible because of this, I had to drink 7363 lts of water per day. When I was in Florence I ended up in a fucking hostel where the rooms were fucking hotter than outside, 38C minimum

Fuckers expected me to pay 30€ to sleep in that shithole.

I ended up not sleeping at all that night

I had a Movie Marathon today.I watched 3 Films: Zootopia,Creed and Spotlight.

Zootopia was cute and felt very relevant today with what's going on in the world. Creed was a fantastic sequel and a great successor to the Rocky Franchise, loved that one, the final fight was amazing.

I had problems with Spotlight because my bluray player kept freezing and had to restart the damn thing. The movie would sometimes freeze and jump like 3-5 minutes in the film. It didn't ruin the movie at all for me because it only happened twice.It was disturbing film and I would recommend it.

I had an Opulent Movie Marathon.

I loved Zootopia but I didn't think that deeply about it. It was a really fun movie though

Socreges

Banned
Heretic, will your next phone be a Windows phone?

Not sure if anybody cares but Eric Staal
giphy.gif

Italy was fucking horrible because of this, I had to drink 7363 lts of water per day. When I was in Florence I ended up in a fucking hostel where the rooms were fucking hotter than outside, 38C minimum

Fuckers expected me to pay 30€ to sleep in that shithole.

I ended up not sleeping at all that night
I was in Cadiz when it was 40C+. We stayed in a hostel with 5 floors and a roof with hammocks. We chose the roof and it was glorious. tl;dr just sleep on the roof

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I can't believe Jagr is still playing from the era of the flying elbows.

1874103_o.gif

Bure was not penalized or suspended, and yes it was behind the play.

mark-messier-modano.gif

Not behind the play but that was vicious.

I guess the tough guys generally kept this in check and away from the stars (but not the Stars.) Jagr came in before the instigator rule too. Both of these incidents happened to be after.

I don't want to see elbows, but I just wish scoring was higher again. 2005-2006 was a good start, but the constant defensive play and reduction in power plays since then is sucking the life out of the game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm shocked people have Windows phones, I thought it was stuff of legend.

As bad as the apps are and how funky IE is, that messaging app is ridiculous and you could see why people would use windows phone for that alone

Everything is consolidated into one place. Twitter feeds, facebook posts, text messaging, IMs, skype... and you just move seamlessly through everything. It was very powerful and addicting.

yyzjohn

Banned
As bad as the apps are and how funky IE is, that messaging app is ridiculous and you could see why people would use windows phone for that alone

Everything is consolidated into one place. Twitter feeds, facebook posts, text messaging, IMs, skype... and you just move seamlessly through everything. It was very powerful and addicting.

Isn't that the same idea as that blackberry hub shit?

Montresor

One thing that I cannot stand on Windows Phone is sensitive touch buttons at the bottom of the phone. Same with Android. It's so easy to accidentally brush across those touch buttons when watching a video. What insanely bad design. iPhone is the only one that avoids touch buttons entirely (they just have the big physical clickable home button instead).

My next phone is definitely an iPhone unless Microsoft does something drastic to save Windows Phone. I don't care about the app situation. It has Netflix and an Internet browser. And it's guaranteed to have a good Xbox Smartglass app. But the sensitive touch buttons are horrible.

The Lumia phones aren't durable either. My piece of garbage Lumia 830's touch buttons have a 5% or so success rate. So whenever I want to exit an app I'm absolutely fucked. You have to use the stupid touch buttons to exit an app....

imBask

Banned
Why wouldn't you just wait until he gets picked up in the expansion draft?

A person who doesn't appreciate the greatest MP3 player of all time is clearly a locker room cancer, I can't let him ruin our youngsters for a full year

btw I never shopped Creeper around I swear*

yyzjohn

Banned
One thing that I cannot stand on Windows Phone is sensitive touch buttons at the bottom of the phone. Same with Android. It's so easy to accidentally brush across those touch buttons when watching a video. What insanely bad design. iPhone is the only one that avoids touch buttons entirely (they just have the big physical clickable home button instead).

http://www.*****************/scienc...claims-new-model-use-force-touch-instead.html

Ahh I can't post a link!

Will the iPhone 7 kill off the home button? New model could use 'force touch' screen and built in fingerprint sensor instead

Top Bottom