• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Vilardi, is that Irish?

It sounds Italian
Vilardi was born to Italian parents Natale Vilardi and Giovanna Siviglia who moved from Reggio Calabria to Kingston, Ontario.[6] He comes from an athletic family, with his mother's cousin being Sebastiano Siviglia, a former first division pro soccer player. His older brother Francesco played three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League, and now plays for the Queen's University Gaels hockey team.

zroid

Banned
I knew there was something off about this guy, he was an LA King this whole time. Obvious character issues, cocaine use likely.

T8LsCzqg.jpg

PillarEN

I know nothing about Necas.

Them again I pretty much don't know anything about any of these guys.

He played his first year in the Czech Extraliga last season. Honestly I know nothing of him either. Looking at his stats it's nothing special, but I'm guessing he can grow into something much better. Or he will become a Petr Prucha lol

Here comes another Yzerman 1st rounder that will be traded three years from now.

Trade you Stevie for Holland.

You won't have to worry about first rounders being traded away in three years. He will just trade them for overpaid over the hill vets with grits and bad contracts. That or they will wallow away in the AHL so Kenny's fav overpaid gritty big men can get all the minutes.

Syrinx

He played his first year in the Czech Extraliga last season. Honestly I know nothing of him either. Looking at his stats it's nothing special, but I'm guessing he can grow into something much better. Or he will become a Petr Prucha lol
Most I can tell is that this placeisnt laughing at us so I guess it's okay.

And Button was creeping on him.

Top Bottom