• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Yawnier

Banned
Well last time he left the leafs we were sad

Dominic Moore was good for Montreal and New York. I'd say he's better.

Way better than Smith.

Okay I can get on board with this signing..... I think.

We'll see with Hainsey, don't really understand him unless the leafs want 'insurance' on that third LHD spot with a vet like him in case none of the young guys impress in camp and preseason to take that spot.

Merguson

Banned
Okay I can get on board with this signing..... I think.

We'll see with Hainsey, don't really understand him unless the leafs want 'insurance' on that third LHD spot with a vet like him in case none of the young guys impress in camp and preseason to take that spot.

Ron Hainsey apparently played in the RHD spot for the Stanley Cup playoffs so... I guess that's why?

Yawnier

Banned
Ron Hainsey apparently played in the RHD spot for the Stanley Cup playoffs so... I guess that's why?

I don't know if Babs would play him on the right side often tho unless there's an injury or something. He's anal as hell about having 3 Left handed guys on the left side and 3 right handed guys on the right side

Merguson

Banned
4x6.9m for Shattenkirk to Rangers

lKvgfEK.gif

PillarEN

Rangers win. Cool so all eyes on Radulov, Kovalchuk now.

EDIT: Damn it Weeks. Never listening to you again.
OK maybe I will listen again.

Stasis

Shattenkirk isn't confirmed.

Also, it's the Rangers. Any deal/signing we make will be... shat upon, by many.

I'd be happy with that deal. The term.

Cake Boss

Banned
What is wrong with the snes management, why the fuck do you give a guy 2 year term who played 30 fucking games last year.

Why

Why
Why

Why
Why

I like the Brian Elliot signing.

With Mason leaving, Neuvy injured a lot and Stolie being inexperienced and coming off surgery too, I like it. Our other goalies aren't quite ready but are looking promising especially Hart.

Obviously I hope Elliot can regain his Blues form even though I doubt it.

He is gonna have to put up with a defense filled with youth this season.

Top Bottom