• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Silexx

On discord right now:

Everyone: "Let's just leave Neogaf and post on the server from now on!" *Discord server goes down*

imBask

Banned
just so I don't get in trouble i'm not inciting people to leave NeoGAF

but we did learn that NetMapel is an undercover cop so be careful

imBask

Banned
Sigh

I guess

He's chilling in a bar with Jagr and Markov

LpeFx4g.png

there seems to be a trend with the players left

Alucard

Banned
Do people actually pay for SNES/Genesis games on iOS? Especially RPGs? Without the analog stick, it seems really annoying. And the screen is too small.

Tried to play Phantasy Star II but gave up after five minutes.

Chris R

Do people actually pay for SNES/Genesis games on iOS? Especially RPGs? Without the analog stick, it seems really annoying. And the screen is too small.

I have FF III on my phone. Not exactly SNES/Genesis, but close enough.

Only played a few hours of it though. It works well enough

MikeRahl

I always get annoyed because my fingers always move away from the buttons but it is doable.

Bonus points because you can put the games on fast forward and it makes grinding bearable.

I just finished playing Final Fantasy NES on my RetroPie and wanted to claw my eyes out at some points because I couldn't figure out how to selectively fast forward.

Alucard

Banned
I always get annoyed because my fingers always move away from the buttons but it is doable.

Bonus points because you can put the games on fast forward and it makes grinding bearable.

I just finished playing Final Fantasy NES on my RetroPie and wanted to claw my eyes out at some points because I couldn't figure out how to selectively fast forward.

Cool. I'm asking because I still need to play Final Fantasy I, II, and V and am trying to find a feasible and easy way to do it. My fingers feel like they're too big for playing them on a cell phone screen.

MikeRahl

Cool. I'm asking because I still need to play Final Fantasy I, II, and V and am trying to find a feasible and easy way to do it. My fingers feel like they're too big for playing them on a cell phone screen.

My issue is just with no tactile feedback so my fingers tend to 'wander'.

You have to be careful which version of FF1 you play as well. I think anything past the GBA port and the Mobile one have a magic system that makes everything super easy, but have so many QoL type improvements it's hard to pick which one you want.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm actually surprised Vanek hasn't been signed to a cheap, 1 year deal. Seems like a no brainer.

Top Bottom