• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
Palat is still unsigned. Not to mention Kucherov and Vasilevski need new contracts in a couple years.
Ah right, Palat

Either way, it does seem unlikely for sure.

tbf i did not expect them to sign marleau

that contract kind of fucked our flexibility

was aligned... now it's not
TBF? We could fill an ocean with shit you "did not expect" yet you continue to make the same stupid claims.

Anyway, it's hilarious. Has been for a decade plus. Keep it up.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ah right, Palat

Either way, it does seem unlikely for sure.

TBF? We could fill an ocean with shit you "did not expect" yet you continue to make the same stupid claims.

Anyway, it's hilarious. Has been for a decade plus. Keep it up.

the only thing stupid in this exchange is you.

Socreges

Banned
the only thing stupid in this exchange is you.
Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@soshnick
BREAKING: Former @Rangers CEO Chuck Greenberg close to ~ $500M deal to buy @NHL's @NHLCanes, who'll stay in Carolina, sources say #sportsbiz

Vegas could have just bought the Canes and had a team with a lot of the horizon instead of expansion and fixed the number of teams per conference in one shot.

but noooooo

Yeah doesn't look like Tampa can afford Tavares. Callahan and Killorn are about $10M combined but the former has an NMC and the latter an NTC. Girardi and Coburn are about $7M combined but again, both have NTCs.

Yzerman has signed some great contracts but has made some questionable ones as well.

PillarEN

Avs-GAF, I'm drinking Titan IPA. It's from Denver. 'Tis good. I guess you guys can exist outside of quality skiing.

But I still give you no pity that you guys didn't get the first pick. And I don't think you deserve it just because. I like the current lottery system. /drunk ramblings

Haha. Give us Tavares next off-season.

Top Bottom